Pictures of your studio

i only have a two bed house and before the birth of my daughter i had a choice, either pack my gear away or sell it off, or do a diy job and make my loft space usable! i used a special insulation for the roof and decked and carpeted the floor. its not ideal but it works

looks cool to me bro, the only thing i would say is how far apart are you monitors??? they look extremely far apart.

Nice picture on the wall

[quote]jon_fisher (10/11/2009)[hr]looks cool to me bro, the only thing i would say is how far apart are you monitors??? they look extremely far apart.

[/quote]

i think the picture is deceptive there probably no more than 1.5 metres! why whats the recommended distance?

[quote]deeko (10/11/2009)[hr]Nice picture on the wall[/quote]

keeley calender!

i was thinking the picture maybe deceptive, i have a photo of my set up somewhere and it makes my set up look to close together.

seen i my studio at the mo consists of i laptop and two speakers i wont bother posting a pic lol :w00t:

[quote]chris17 (10/11/2009)[hr]seen i my studio at the mo consists of i laptop and two speakers i wont bother posting a pic lol :w00t:[/quote]

My cat is blacker than yours Chris

1 x laptop and headphones :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice setup Mussi!!

my speakers are not much better than headphones krome lol;)

cool idea mussi i’ve been thinking of decking out my loft and doing the same as you i’ve only got a little corner of the front room and trying to get anything done with a house full of screaming kids is a nightmare so a move into the loft would be good lol:D

This is what my studio / DJ Booth / Bedroom looks like.

#

Its a bit messy at the moment. Made the unit myself from a couple of packs from B&Q and a few other bits of wood and some drawer runners.

Bit of a close up on the equipment.

Plan on getting a DJM-700 soon.

More than enough faders, knobs and buttons to keep me happy for the next wee while!

Chris

very nice setup!

quick question youre bcd3000 is it workin fine?

do u use it with traktor?

cuz i have one and it keeps skipping every 30 mins or so (if im lucky) when doing a set

aaawww whish i had a akai apc40 i heard there hard to get since everyone with ableton wants one

how do i post up pictures ???

[quote]micromal (10/14/2009)[hr]very nice setup!

quick question youre bcd3000 is it workin fine?

do u use it with traktor?

cuz i have one and it keeps skipping every 30 mins or so (if im lucky) when doing a set

aaawww whish i had a akai apc40 i heard there hard to get since everyone with ableton wants one[/quote]

Thanks! My BCD is fine, though I got a Audio 2 DJ for traveling with and I haven’t put the BCD back in my setup since getting back. (The picture is a little old). I’m sending the BCR back to Behringer though, as some of the knobs “move by themselves” and send out midi when they shouldn’t.

The APC 40 with the NativeKontrol stuff makes session view a dream in Live. Can do a ton of things without needing to touch the mouse / keyboard. I’d highly recommend it :slight_smile:

[quote]mussi81 (10/10/2009)[hr]i only have a two bed house and before the birth of my daughter i had a choice, either pack my gear away or sell it off, or do a diy job and make my loft space usable! i used a special insulation for the roof and decked and carpeted the floor. its not ideal but it works

[/quote]

Set Up = Nice

Calendar = Nice

Mousemat = Pish!!! LOL!! :smiley:

jon where did you get those foam thingys your speakers are sat on and how much are?? they i desperatly need something like that for my setup:D

We haven’t built our desk for the new studio room yet, so all my gear is currently on a table in the living room lol

But it does the job for the moment!

[quote]chris17 (10/14/2009)[hr]jon where did you get those foam thingys your speakers are sat on and how much are?? they i desperatly need something like that for my setup:D[/quote]

just check ebay for mopads

http://www.auralex.com/sound_isolation_mopad/sound_isolation_mopad.asp