Pictures of your studio

Bloody hell mate, what size monitor is that??!

Here’s mine:

[quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr]Bloody hell mate, what size monitor is that??![/quote]

50 inch homie!!! :w00t: Its big enough that you can measure it in meters! :smiley:

[quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr]Here’s mine:

[/quote]

Lotsa dj gear…actually, tons of dj gear. I’m no DJ anymore. But cool setup. No Technics?

50" !! F*** !!! :o :o

:w00t: :w00t:

That’s awesome dude, think my eyes would go funny looking at that size! It’s actually just over double the size of mine! lol. Very nice though, recon FPS gaming with a screen that big would be awesome.

Yeah the cdj 2000s in the middle are actually sat on top of the 1210s, small studio lol.

roben out of interest why do you need the two 800’s now you have 2000’s

[quote]jon_fisher (08/03/2010)[hr]roben out of interest why do you need the two 800’s now you have 2000’s[/quote]

4 deck mixing obviously heh :slight_smile:

Been DJing for too long i could do it with my eyes closed, so need to spice things up a bit you know.

Just got a Q2 duel DJ though the post today actually for duel DJ monitoring: [url=http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?ref=gbase&Track=Q2DJ4]History of Chemical-Records.co.uk - Relocate

Me and my housemate we’re running a night called ‘New York Loft Party’ (uk launch this saturday in bournemouth at Dusk Till Dawn, you’re all invited by the way), after a big success in Poland. We mix together on 4 decks so it’s a serious mash up, hence the need for a Q2, we did have split phono before but it got distracting hearing what the other was doing ie: quing up, finding drop points, loops, accapellas, etc, etc.

[quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (08/03/2010)[hr]roben out of interest why do you need the two 800’s now you have 2000’s[/quote]

Been DJing for too long i could do it with my eyes closed, so need to spice things up a bit you know.

[/quote]

Dont tell the girlfriend that though…

[quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (08/03/2010)[hr]roben out of interest why do you need the two 800’s now you have 2000’s[/quote]

Just got a Q2 duel DJ though the post today actually for duel DJ monitoring: [url=http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?ref=gbase&Track=Q2DJ4]History of Chemical-Records.co.uk - Relocate

Me and my housemate we’re running a night called ‘New York Loft Party’ (uk launch this saturday in bournemouth at Dusk Till Dawn, you’re all invited by the way), after a big success in Poland. We mix together on 4 decks so it’s a serious mash up, hence the need for a Q2, we did have split phono before but it got distracting hearing what the other was doing ie: quing up, finding drop points, loops, accapellas, etc, etc.[/quote]

well yeah i know about 4 deck mixing but can’t this be done with just two cdj 2000’s. remember watching the promo video for them and they said that you can play multiple tracks from one cdj or is that another feature the claimed to be putting in and never did.

[quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr]50" !! F*** !!! :o :o

That’s awesome dude, think my eyes would go funny looking at that size! It’s actually just over double the size of mine! lol. Very nice though, recon FPS gaming with a screen that big would be awesome.[/quote]

I personally dont play alot of video games, but I have a 55" HDTV in the living room.

[quote]howiegroove (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr]50" !! F*** !!! :o :o

That’s awesome dude, think my eyes would go funny looking at that size! It’s actually just over double the size of mine! lol. Very nice though, recon FPS gaming with a screen that big would be awesome.[/quote]

I personally dont play alot of video games, but I have a 55" HDTV in the living room.[/quote]

all these super sized HDTV’s must be compensating for something :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jon_fisher (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (08/03/2010)[hr]roben out of interest why do you need the two 800’s now you have 2000’s[/quote]

Me and my housemate we’re running a night called ‘New York Loft Party’ (uk launch this saturday in bournemouth at Dusk Till Dawn, you’re all invited by the way), after a big success in Poland. We mix together on 4 decks so it’s a serious mash up, hence the need for a Q2, we did have split phono before but it got distracting hearing what the other was doing ie: quing up, finding drop points, loops, accapellas, etc, etc.[/quote]

well yeah i know about 4 deck mixing but can’t this be done with just two cdj 2000’s. remember watching the promo video for them and they said that you can play multiple tracks from one cdj or is that another feature the claimed to be putting in and never did.

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure you can’t do this. However don’t hold me on it as i keep finding new and cool features on the 2000s all the time lol.

edit

Actually just had a look at the back of the 2000s and there isn’t two phono outs, so you wouldn’t be able to do this, no way to connect to multiple channels on your mixer.

[quote]jon_fisher (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr]50" !! F*** !!! :o :o

I personally dont play alot of video games, but I have a 55" HDTV in the living room.[/quote]

all these super sized HDTV’s must be compensating for something :P[/quote]

Of course… I’m Jewish! :smiley:

I cant get in trouble for making anti-semetic comments about my own people, can I?

[quote]howiegroove (08/03/2010)[hr]I cant get in trouble for making anti-semetic comments about my own people, can I?[/quote]

Of course not, look at the film Borat, Sasha Cohen made consitant jokes about jews but was jewish himself so it was ok.

On another note, i do love how he’s taking the michael out of yanks but the yanks in the film were too thick to realise, haha. (No offense :stuck_out_tongue: )

[quote]howiegroove (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (08/03/2010)[hr][quote]roben (08/03/2010)[hr]50" !! F*** !!! :o :o

all these super sized HDTV’s must be compensating for something :P[/quote]

Of course… I’m Jewish! :D[/quote]

i was actually referring to poor eyesight :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds good, have you got any mixes up of a 4 deck mixup?

This was my studio before I sold it all - now I’m down to a laptop only! Will rebuild it when I move soon:

Stupid massive pictures, sorry, can’t be bothered to go and re-upload this :slight_smile:

This Here is how mine is looking now, my virus come monday so can see me spending many more hours sat here! :o)