Pitch bend in ANA

Hello!br
br
I’d like the pitch of my synth to go down every 8th bar, a bit like a vinyl stop effect. I know that I can use automation, but I was wondering if it would be possible to do this inside the synth. :)br
br
After that last bar - before the region loops itself again - the pitch should go back to normal again. I’m sure you know what effect I’m talking about!br
br
I know that there’s some plugins that emulate this effect as well. I do have one like this, but again, please don’t tell me to use that plugin, or to use automation. What I’m interested in knowing is, if it’s possible to do this with the synth only!br
br
Thanks very much!br
Best regards

Yeah you can do it with the g-env… Turn on sync, assign it to pitch and put a dip in at the end of the g-env #119;indow. You can adjust the sync time to do it ever bar.

[quote]phil johnston (23/04/2015)[hr]Yeah you can do it with the g-env… Turn on sync, assign it to pitch and put a dip in at the end of the g-env #119;indow. You can adjust the sync time to do it ever bar.[/quote]br
Thanks, I tried it again, and it works now. I had tried this before, but for some reason it wasn’t working, perhaps because I had a preset selected that didn’t work well with this.br
br
I still have one remark and one question, however:br
br

1. The line I’ve drawn is perfectly horizontal (before the dip comes), yet I can hear a slight change in pitch here as well. How come?br
    By the way: It would be cool to be able to “lock” drawing points to dots only, a bit like the option in Logic Pro X where you can draw automation to dots, basically only to absolute values. That way you’re 100% sure it’s not slightly off. But in my case here, it doesn’t appear to be so.br
    br
  2. I suppose it is not possible to make this happen when different notes are played or when there is a pause, right?br
    br
    br
    Thanks,br
    Best regards