Pitch bend scale(?)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2mwhth4.jpgbr
br
Down in the pitch bend area of this picture you can see I have some notes on the far left side that are letting me know what keys are in F# Harmonic Minor…do the points on my pitch bend apply to the scale? I.e if I have a pitch bend point that goes all the way to the F key is it hitting the F Key and staying in tune? I’ve never noticed this before and thought it might help if it were true

no… pitch bend range is set in the synth or plugin normally so the notes on the lef probably arent relevant.

[quote]phil johnston (09/07/2013)[hr]no… pitch bend range is set in the synth or plugin normally so the notes on the lef probably arent relevant.[/quote]br
br
That’s what I’ve always thought…even if the pitch bend range was set to 12 you think?

When it is set to 12, it means it will pitch up like F,F#,G,G#,A,A#,B,C,C#,D,D#,E,F pretty much hitting up all the notes.

[quote]Maven (09/07/2013)[hr]When it is set to 12, it means it will pitch up like F,F#,G,G#,A,A#,B,C,C#,D,D#,E,F pretty much hitting up all the notes.[/quote]br
br
That’s exactly my point! Lol

It is not audible I guess, like you don’t hear it as you were to hit a key out of the scale you are using.