Player defaulting to low quality every video

The player is set at lowest quality every time a new video starts and has to manually be reset for each new clip. This behaviour is new, the player used to stay set at HD by default. Also for the first time I have noticed that some times the videos are not buffering fast enough to keep up with playback… are these two issues linked ? It certainly appears as though bandwidth issues on your end are causing the player to revert to a quality that can keep up with available bandwidth. Just to check my end, I ran a speed test and I have 8ms ping, 30mb/s d/l speed… in short, it doesn’t appear to be my bandwidth.br
br
Let us know what you think, cheers, BNM.br
br

[quote]billy no mates (26/06/2014)[hr]The player is set at lowest quality every time a new video starts and has to manually be reset for each new clip. This behaviour is new, the player used to stay set at HD by default. Also for the first time I have noticed that some times the videos are not buffering fast enough to keep up with playback… are these two issues linked ? It certainly appears as though bandwidth issues on your end are causing the player to revert to a quality that can keep up with available bandwidth. Just to check my end, I ran a speed test and I have 8ms ping, 30mb/s d/l speed… in short, it doesn’t appear to be my bandwidth.br
br
Let us know what you think, cheers, BNM.br
br
[/quote]br
br
is this behaviour on the older videos - rather than the newer ones?br