Please for feedback

Hello dear community, I want to ask for feedback for my new track. If its possible cunstructive feedback would make me very happy. The track its not mastered I just made it loud with a limiter. I am afraid that with my less experience for mastering I will destroy that sound. So its not sounding so “fresh” and tght. but judge yourself. :)br
br
iframe width=“100%” height=“166” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F91816445amp;color=ff6600amp;auto_play=falseamp;show_artwork=true”/iframebr
br
Thanks in advance!

I enjoy the effects, percussions and the bass. but i miss a melody, which gives the track some personality, if you know what i mean.br
it also becomes a bit repetitive after a while

It’s well arranged, although I have to agree with Clexxx, I too would prefer it to be a bit more melodic.br
br
I like the way the track builds up, about 2:25 I think changing the bass notation would help as well, i.e. creating a melodic bass line.br
br
The track is very progressive, but at the 4:00 break, there isn’t enough going off, not much impact.br
br
I think there’s a good use of effects and the overall mix sounds good on my monitors, stereo image is good. I like the programming of the bass, just wish it would take me somewhere.br
br
I think this track should be looking to finish at around 5:30, it does start to become repetitive at this point for me.br
br
Overall a not a bad job, perhaps look at adding that killer melodybr

Thanks a lot for your feedback!. But I leave it at first like this. I know its not a kicking *** track. It has a function like an introduction of what will (hopefully ) come after on tracks. So I want it like this more withdrawn, to build up from it. So more reduced.I kick out lots of thinks for that reason. Yes the track supposed to finish earlier, but I just make it a bit longer thereby its get repetativ, only for the reason if its get long mixed with another track . I made the experience on partys that the tracks shoulddnt have to be to long, actually the time a DJ plays them is without the mixing-time, something like 4-5 minutes. And no matter how interesting the second or third part is, you dont want to heare more, you want a complitly change. So uselly they play 1 maximum 2 parts of a track. thanks again :slight_smile: