Please make a NI Maschine Tutorial

Please make a NI Maschine Tutorial. From beat making to live performance.

It is a VERY common component of ‘new’ age dj setups and with Komplete 8 having total integration it now will (and already does) have a strong following in use as an exclusive host.

yes :slight_smile:

Here is one

[url]Tutorial Videos for Recording, Mixing & Production

i am not rich as you kids. we should make a tutorial how to get me a NI Maschine heheh

[quote]alinenunez (13/08/2011)[hr]i am not rich as you kids. we should make a tutorial how to get me a NI Maschine heheh[/quote]

From a person who just bought a new lappy :wink:

But yeah - my plan is end of this month new lappy, next month a Dark Energy then end of October a Maschine (hopefully I would have sold the boy to some middle easterns by then ) - god I’m going to hell for that :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (13/08/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (13/08/2011)[hr]i am not rich as you kids. we should make a tutorial how to get me a NI Maschine heheh[/quote]

From a person who just bought a new lappy :wink:

But yeah - my plan is end of this month new lappy, next month a Dark Energy then end of October a Maschine (hopefully I would have sold the boy to some middle easterns by then ) - god I’m going to hell for that :P[/quote]

hahaa yeahh man u going to hell .

Theres a lot of people here getting p!ssed off about all these Maschine tut requests.

Just sayin’ :hehe:

Maschine cant make Supersaw - fkn piece of sh!t :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (14/08/2011)[hr]Theres a lot of people here getting p!ssed off about all these Maschine tut requests.

Just sayin’ :hehe:

Maschine cant make Supersaw - fkn piece of sh!t :)[/quote]

seriously wazzup with that?lol

That was my Jan impression :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (14/08/2011)[hr]That was my Jan impression :)[/quote]

FAIL

Only because it made some sort of sense :stuck_out_tongue:

True :smiley:

Forum members getting pissed about tutorial requests in a tutorial request forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

If so many people are requesting it, that’s a big clue that they should do one. Far from a piece of crap, it’s a staple in the top touring live rigs out there. So sure I wouldn’t use it as my main DAW, that’s logic. But performing and using it as such is bad a$$.

It was a Joke man… based on what someone else usually says :slight_smile:

Take the phrase pissed lightly. I didn’t mean anything by it, hence the smiley. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea I’m new so give me a lill’ time to catch up on the Goings on in this place :wink:

Seriously though there are enough abletons vids right now, most are also -specific genre- House tutorials. Switch it up!

[quote]DJ Lupus (13/08/2011)[hr]Here is one

[url]Tutorial Videos for Recording, Mixing & Production

Thanks, but I’m subscribed to this site.

great idea:P:D

Maschine is crap. I tryed two make sum super saw waves but they just coming out like normal saw wavers. U know when dis is like not good for dem hi hat sunds you want having a cig and just poomping yer fists to the mad beets.

So I just took two diazepams and went to sleep cuz I couldnt get my sounds, two stressful. Maybe tomorrow when I have my mike plugged into the jake at the back I can make it properly.

DON’T BUY THIS CRAP. Spend your muney on something obviously that’s obviouse good, right.

Has Maschine got Solitaire yet?

[quote]ICN (21/08/2011)[hr]Has Maschine got Solitaire yet?[/quote]

Nah it’s got Kontakt compatibility. Something that you should be looking into mate.

[quote]ICN (21/08/2011)[hr]Has Maschine got Solitaire yet?[/quote]

Oh I thought it was a Simon Says machine :stuck_out_tongue: