Presonus Studio One

Looks quite impressive … boasts superior sound quality and performance with an unparalleled ease of use? Hhhmmm … think I’ll give the demo a test drive! :slight_smile:

Studio One | PreSonus

Presonus Studio One (v1.0) Review -some instruments were improved as of this version.

Presonus studio one pro:

Pros

Easy,familiar interface.Many effects plug-ins.Good audio recording and stretching.Useful integrated mastering suite.

Accomplished for a new program.Cue Mix integration for FireStudio users.

Fast workflow.Only Pro version can use external plugins.Works on both PC and MAC.

Cons

Instruments underpowered(some weak plugins).

Features not as deep as some DAWs.

musicradar

emusician review

mix online review

:smooooth:

it’s fun to play with, I’m impressed so far! It is very easy and intuitive to use :slight_smile:

Just bought one and sold it, but more because I managed to get a cheap copy of Logic 9 than for anything negative.

Now is the best time to get it with the current special offers Presonus are offering. I think this could be because they are about to release a new version.

Looks cool. Glad I watches the vid as I always thought presonus studio one was an audio interface lol

Yeah looks pretty cool, I’m not planning on making a major overhaul to a new daw. But I’m gonna be keeping an eye on this bad boy!! :slight_smile:

whats the mastering like on it

[quote]slender (08/10/2011)[hr]whats the mastering like on it[/quote]

Haven’t given that part a look yet, but that feature is high on its bragging rights!

[quote]gavisthename (08/10/2011)[hr][quote]slender (08/10/2011)[hr]whats the mastering like on it[/quote]

Haven’t given that part a look yet, but that feature is high on its bragging rights![/quote

Thats its only selling point to me anyways - maybe the mixing thing may be cool but I like Abletons dirty sound

[quote]slender (08/10/2011)[hr][quote]gavisthename (08/10/2011)[hr][quote]slender (08/10/2011)[hr]whats the mastering like on it[/quote]

Haven’t given that part a look yet, but that feature is high on its bragging rights![/quote

Thats its only selling point to me anyways - maybe the mixing thing may be cool but I like Abletons dirty sound[/quote]

I’ll always be faithful to ableton, but its ok to look! :stuck_out_tongue:

Preseasons studio is very user friendly and has a good interface.

Great links. They are very much useful in here and to us. Thanks for sharing it.