Princes new album

anyone heard it? comes free with todays mirror newspaper…

its quite good…  sounds like 80’s prince. maybe hes stopped messing about and got his shizzle back together.

Saw him a few years ago on MTV doing a concert with a full band in a tiny club in LA or somewhere… Ace.

Excellent, Excellent Musician.

However - hes lost the momentum really, hasnt he? Pity… but he’s never going to recapture the coolness that he had.

Fair play though - we’ve all bill’s to pay. I’m sure he’s no different.

Nice to see people stiil living the dream :slight_smile:

his head flipped. started heavily bible bashing. wants to change all the naughty lyrics in his old songs so they dont offend Jehova…

i wanted to go see him at the O2 a couple of years ago but couldnt face watching prince in a suit… dancing in line with his other “Souled up” group… that aint prince… prince wore stockings and suspenders talking filth.

[quote]jpgetty2win (10/07/2010)[hr]his head flipped. started heavily bible bashing. wants to change all the naughty lyrics in his old songs so they dont offend Jehova…

i wanted to go see him at the O2 a couple of years ago but couldnt face watching prince in a suit… dancing in line with his other “Souled up” group… that aint prince… prince wore stockings and suspenders talking filth.[/quote]

Well then - Sincerely, I wish him nothing but bad luck :smiley:

He’s so S h1t these days that he cant pay people to listen to his music - he has to stuff it in a tabloid rag for free - cos their readers love anything for nothing…

Now… the Scabs that steal the CD without buying the paper… like the people who stick the TV Mag from another Paper into theirs that doesnt have a TV Mag - they’re just $cum altogether - :hehe:

Hate that - We all change… but if you are not going to bang out the tunes just like you used to back in the day - for 100 Quid a Ticket or whatever - just F*** off.