Problem with FilePackage tutorials

Hi,

I just subscribed. And I started with Ableton intro and for the course there is a zip package with the files, but when I unpack it the following happens, it’s Dutch :frowning: :

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Kan Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Icon

niet aanmaken

! De syntaxis van de bestandsnaam, mapnaam of volumenaam is onjuist.

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Poging tot herstel van ongeldige bestandsnaam

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Bezig met wijzigen van naam Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project.Icon

naar Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project.Icon

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Kan Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon

niet aanmaken

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Poging tot herstel van ongeldige bestandsnaam

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Bezig met wijzigen van naam Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon

naar Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon

When I close there is a map with files but is this normal?

Thanks!

Oh I’m sorry! I see answer is already in FAQ!

This topic can be deleted. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Crysic (17/05/2011)[hr]Hi,

I just subscribed. And I started with Ableton intro and for the course there is a zip package with the files, but when I unpack it the following happens, it’s Dutch :frowning: :

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Kan Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project._Icon

niet aanmaken

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Bezig met wijzigen van naam Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project.Icon

naar Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project.Icon

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Kan Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon

niet aanmaken

! D:\Ableton\Tutorials\Intro to Ableton\Make_Music_With_Ableton_Intro.zip: Bezig met wijzigen van naam Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon

naar Make Music With Ableton Intro\Project Files\Ableton Intro Project\Icon

When I close there is a map with files but is this normal?

Thanks![/quote]

no worries.

it is just a problem with PC trying to export files that our MAC’s have created - you don’t need the files that aren’t exported