Problems with subscription ... again!

I’ve recently had a payment failure because I had to cancel the card that was being used because I lost it.

I’ve tried following the instructions in the email, but the steps that I’m supposed to take aren’t there when I click on the link.

Come on guys, I want to watch the new tutorials!

Come on Bryan … hook me up son!

I’m outside the window again with my face pressed against the glass of Sonic Academy with a solitary tear rolling down my cheek like an abandoned orphan! :crying:

[quote]gavisthename (17/08/2011)[hr]Come on Bryan … hook me up son!

I’m outside the window again with my face pressed against the glass of Sonic Academy with a solitary tear rolling down my cheek like an abandoned orphan! :crying:[/quote]

hi

sorry - paypal has tried twice but failed twice - next payment date is the 21st of August

unfortunately paypal have changed their payment system so i cannot force another retry - all we can do is cancel your current subscription and restart a new one to get it up and running again?

[quote]bryan spence (17/08/2011)[hr][quote]gavisthename (17/08/2011)[hr]Come on Bryan … hook me up son!

I’m outside the window again with my face pressed against the glass of Sonic Academy with a solitary tear rolling down my cheek like an abandoned orphan! :crying:[/quote]

hi

sorry - paypal has tried twice but failed twice - next payment date is the 21st of August

unfortunately paypal have changed their payment system so i cannot force another retry - all we can do is cancel your current subscription and restart a new one to get it up and running again?

[/quote]

Sounds like a plan Bry’ … I’m onboard! I’ve been all over my paypal account like a rash and haven’t got a clue where to update my debit card info!

Let’s restart a new one then … I’m hungry for the new tutes! :smiley:

Sorted! Just when I thought I was out, I pulled myself back in! :smiley:

[quote]gavisthename (17/08/2011)[hr]Sorted! Just when I thought I was out, I pulled myself back in! :D[/quote]

good stuff

you can ignore the “goodbye” email - that is just your old subscription cancelling