Producer Loops Hard Dance Vocals, How do i get/buy the vocal?

Hey, i bought the sonic academy swedish/room house pack, and i am an EDM producer. And in this pack, have an awesome female room house vocal, and the description says this: "Vocals provided courtesy of Producer Loops Hard Dance Vocals “Download Producer Loops Hard Dance Vocals | ProducerLoops.com”, but i bought this producer loops pack, and that vocal doesn’t exist, i just want to knoww how i get or buy that vocal, cuz i want that vocal in my new production

[quote]thiagotanaka95 (06/06/2013)[hr]Hey, i bought the sonic academy swedish/room house pack, and i am an EDM producer. And in this pack, have an awesome female room house vocal, and the description says this: "Vocals provided courtesy of Producer Loops Hard Dance Vocals “Download Producer Loops Hard Dance Vocals | ProducerLoops.com”, but i bought this producer loops pack, and that vocal doesn’t exist, i just want to knoww how i get or buy that vocal, cuz i want that vocal in my new production[/quote]br
br
hey sorry about that,br
br
it seems the vocal is actually from Hard Dance Constructions br
http://www.producerloops.com/Download-Producer-Loops-Hard-Dance-Constructions.htmlbr

no, it’s not, but is almost the same

Did you follow the tutorial… We do lots of editing in it so it will sound different in the end.

no, i know that, but i am a producer and i want to find the singer of this song, to buy the lyric and the vocal, then i can use in my own track, but i tried to find it, but i don’t find, someone can help me? i tried to send a lot of e-mails to loopmasters FAQ but no one answer mebr

[quote]thiagotanaka95 (09/06/2013)[hr]no, i know that, but i am a producer and i want to find the singer of this song, to buy the lyric and the vocal, then i can use in my own track, but i tried to find it, but i don’t find, someone can help me? i tried to send a lot of e-mails to loopmasters FAQ but no one answer mebr
[/quote]br
br
hibr
br
the vocal in this pack is the same as the one from the course - we do a little editing to it so it is slightly different.br
br
All you would need to do is buy this sample pack to allow you to use it in your productions.

but if i use that vocal in my song i’ll can commercialize, in a store like beatport?br

[quote]thiagotanaka95 (12/06/2013)[hr]but if i use that vocal in my song i’ll can commercialize, in a store like beatport?br
[/quote]br
br
If you buy the license to the sample pack you can use the vocal in most cases provided it is embedded in your track and not sold in isolation. - You would need to clarify this with producer loops.br

i tried but no one answer me

when you bought the sample pack it should come with a license document readme.txt or something that explains it.

i will try, thak you