Prog house stab

I was listening to the last kaskade album I think it´s great and I really loved his track with EDX don´t stop dancing and I am asking you guys to make an how to make the stabby chord sound I am using sylenth one but I really cant get the exact sound hope you guys can help me

<param name=“allowscriptaccess”

There is a soundbank by Team DNR for sylenth1 which has beautiful stabs presets…

Now the sound you are talking about sounds like the preset “chords of life” in zeta with one square wave & two saws…

There are more than one notes playing…If you are not a keyboard player then you can use ableton’s inbuilt plugin “Chords” & browse through some of the presets…

In sylenth1 you can achieve it by Two saws & two Qpulse…there is some detuning on square i think…with some tweaks you can achieve one…

Hope this helps…!!!

found this free soundset which helps with the prog sound i think

http://audioz.info/audiosoft/15853-lennar-digital-sylenth-1-special-51-soundsets.html

yes it´s the chords of life preset but I am in mac os x so I cant use zeta and I do all my chord sounds in sylenth .I am trying to replicate it but looks like I cant take of that pluck given by the attack envelope :S I have tryed your sugestion of using the pulse and detune etc but something´s missing need some help:doze:

Try “Key - Chicago” preset in sylenth it is pretty close…although you have to tweak it to get the right sound…

Chicago preset is almost same as EDX. Just remove delay, remove phaser links and do -1 octaves for both oscillators in part B, make 1st osc in part A a triangle. and do one thing for all oscilators, change amp: add about 1/3 or half decay and make sustain a bit lower. That will make less dirty but still it will NOT sound perfect.

thanks for the help I tryed your sugestions but it still doesnt sound the same in sylenth it sounds it has a lot attack I have tried using the chords of live envelopes but it just don´t lose that attack stage like in the zeta …hope you understand what I am saying :S help welcome :smiley:

ive almost done it. Just with another vst. i use FL studio by right know and im trying to make it on Toxic Biohazard. The problem in sylenth is that u cant add note to one osc more than +7. I’ve fixed the attack problem add about 0.80 attack of part B.

it´s strange because with the same zeta envelopes we got a diferent sound .why do you want more than 7 st?you can add octaves but I think it isnt needed at least for this sound and you can always put the notes you want in there.can you send me your fxp?:smiley: