Prog trance prog trance god damn prog trance!

REALLY WANT A NEW TRANCE TUTORIAL…in the styles of (myon and shane54 - ashley wallbridge …

been waiting for ages so i can renew my subscripstion!!!so many people want it!!!plz give us trance producers sum help…we no house has taken over as the more popular genre no adays…but please help us 2!!!

THANX GUYS :slight_smile:

[quote]bigboyblunden (18/01/2011)[hr]REALLY WANT A NEW TRANCE TUTORIAL…in the styles of (myon and shane54 - ashley wallbridge …

been waiting for ages so i can renew my subscripstion!!!so many people want it!!!plz give us trance producers sum help…we no house has taken over as the more popular genre no adays…but please help us 2!!!

THANX GUYS :)[/quote]

have you read the latest newsletter???

Yeh bud, you’re definitely a little behind with this one… :wink:

Ok, I’m a little new here–but where is the latest newsletter? All I see under “news” is that there’s no VAT in January–unless you’re being facetious :wink:

Although House is popular in North America, Prog Trance is still popular in Europe…and Seattle for some reason :cool:

here’s the bottom part of the last newsletter. should be any day now!!

VAT Price Freeze:
January VAT Freeze
  Remix Competition:
Darren Bailie & Oscar Del La Fuente - Promise Me (4am) 
  How To Make : Trance - Coming Next Week

In celebration of the New Year we are holding strong on the VAT increase.

For the month of January there will be NO increase in price, so you can still get a Silver Web Pass for £29.99 or a Gold Web Pass for £99.99!

So be sure to subscribe before the end of the month as we will only be holding the prices until then.

Thanks to everyone that entered the remix competition

We have closed all entries for this comp and the tracks have all been sent to Darren for review.

We expect a winner to be announced in the next week or so, so keep an eye on the site to see if you are lucky enough to win!

We have had a LOT of requests for a new trance tutorial, and so just for you lucky subscribers there will be part one of the course arriving on your computer screens next week!

Sonic Academy Guru Phil Johnston will be revisiting his Trance roots as he puts together a ‘How To Make’ classic.

Subscribe today to make sure you don’t miss out!

More information >   More information >   More information >
DJs
latest

How to DJ with Traktor Pro
Available Now!

Producer
latest

Advanced MNML Techno
Available Now!

Live recording
latest

How to Record with Sequel
Available Now!

Music theory
latest

A Beginner’s Guide to Music Theory - Chords
Available Now!

Register for FREE now!
Register with Sonic Academy now for free tutorials, access to the forums, advice from our experts and exclusive discounts, offers and competitions.

Join our online community  
  Questions or comments?  

should be tomorrow afternoon… daw’s at the ready chaps

[quote]gofunk (20/01/2011)[hr]should be tomorrow afternoon… daw’s at the ready chaps[/quote]

wooooo!

tic tic tock!

Thanks…looking forward to the next newsletter :slight_smile:

I just watched the new trance tutorial, “How to make Peak Time Trance”–it was very good!!!

Covered a lot of new things not in the first tutorial like building everything around a vocal track instead of starting with a drum kit.

Also lots of tricks like using basses to do multiple things like replace hats as offset rhythm as well as how to build up a rolling bass.

Really like the way pads were explained and how they were improved with multiple effects using the “sends”–that always seemed very technical to me before this series of videos, but now it makes much more sense.

we have had two tuts on peaktime trance… which is all very good :slight_smile:

however… theres a demand for progressive trance… please

prog trance is far more complex than 140 bpm peaktime trance.

do you have any idea how long it took to get this trance tut??? and now your asking for a prog??

good luck in getting that one!!!

Ive only just looked back at this forum page and im chuffed 2 **** that sonic acadmey are sooo good at listening to wot the customers want and have made a new trance video :slight_smile: u guys r gr8! now thats wot i call good customer care!!! subscrption renewd as soon as the dosh clears in the bank :)!!!

thankyou!!!

p.s maybe a prog 1 for logic in the line up soon haha… or am i pushing my luck?