Progressive Hosue rolling bassline

Hi Guysbr
br
I was wondering if it would be possible for you guys to do a tutorial on getting a rolling bass sound heard in productions from artists such as Paul Thomas, Jerome Isma-Ae Max Freegrant to mention a few, pref using Logic Pro x as the DAW.br
br
See some of the video links below. br
br
I think this would be something that would be really usefull to a lot of us producers. Its this area that i struggle the most in my own productions. br
br
br
br
br
br
br
br
Thanks br
br
JBbr

watch the Psy trance tutorial when they just stick a bass note on every 16th and side chain it, that will get you a similar sound

[quote]JimmyHep (24/02/2014)[hr]watch the Psy trance tutorial when they just stick a bass note on every 16th and side chain it, that will get you a similar sound[/quote]br
br
Think theres more to it than that chief!

Jimmy is right. Those are fairly simple basslines and standard sounds. It is pretty easy to find rolling bassline patterns on the internet or you could invest in a nice arp pluggin and most daw pluggins can make those sounds.

The original Progressive House tuitorial was bassed in part of Jeromes style of bassline