Progressive House For Cubase

Hey Guys,

I am writing this to ask if you could please credit my account with download access for Part three of this course.

I recently lost all my files including project backups when my external hard drive’s power supply fried the drive.

Due to a slow internet connection I had issues downloading part 3 & have used up all my credits (3 attempts) but I had completed the download & had the entire course stored on the aforementioned hard drive.

I re-downloaded Parts 1, 2 & 4 today but was wondering if you could please give me the opportunity to download the course (part 3) in full again please

If you could help in any way I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys

Colin

[quote]Colin84 (17/07/2011)[hr]Hey Guys,

I am writing this to ask if you could please credit my account with download access for Part three of this course.

I recently lost all my files including project backups when my external hard drive’s power supply fried the drive.

Due to a slow internet connection I had issues downloading part 3 & have used up all my credits (3 attempts) but I had completed the download & had the entire course stored on the aforementioned hard drive.

I re-downloaded Parts 1, 2 & 4 today but was wondering if you could please give me the opportunity to download the course (part 3) in full again please

If you could help in any way I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys

Colin[/quote]

hi colin

check your account, you should have a few more attempts now

Thanks Alot Bryan, appreciate the swiftness :slight_smile:

Got it all now, I think a lesson was learnt here today. ALWAYS back your s*&t up :smiley:

Cheers

Colin