Progressive House Track

Just finished my new track which sounds a little Deadmau5y. Please don’t be put off if you’re not a fan of his! Looking for some feedback from anyone at all and any tips you could give me. br
br
Cheers!br
br
https://soundcloud.com/shaunlyons92/sunset

Nice track, very laid back Summery vibes :slight_smile: I really like the chords, they have a good feeling to them. Have you thought about adding some risers and white noise to help build up the tension and release. I’m not talking Progressive House style risers, but something subtle to add interest to each section. ;)br
br
I really liked the piano bit at the end and would have liked to have heard more of it. Maybe a little arpeggiated bit over the top of the main part of the track?br
br
Just a few ideas to help you out dude, great track though

Hey man this is a great track. I love the serene summery vibe. its really cool and pleasant. The chords are excellent too. great choices.br
br
I agree with en1gma on the bit of risers and white noise, dont need much, but something to help bring interest. Also the piano part really is a nice touch.br
br
I almost feel like you could do a lot with the track adding a break in the middle where the kick drum drops away. could even add in the piano at that part too. might be a really refreshing pause before the groove kicks in again.br
br
And im not sure what im hearing, but I feel like there could be a bit more subbyness to the kick, or more bass in general, seems like it could groove more with a bit more bottom end or weight to the kick drum.br
br
The subtle background horns are a really nice touch. throughout. Overall this was really sweet to listen to.br
br
Hope the suggestions are helpful :slight_smile: great track!br
br