**progressive house tutorial**

Clear your schedules this weekend for the eagerly anticipated new epic 31/2 hr release from Sonic Academy.

In this comprehensive 27 video tutorial, we take you through the full process of creating a Progressive House track as made famous by Daniel Portman and Jerome Isma-Ae.

We walk you through all the steps from creating beats and synth sounds to mixing, arrangement and mastering and show you from start to finish how to make a prog monster.

Let me be the first one too say great track - can’t wait to lock myself away and crack on with it

Cool Bleep Sound and Trancy main Rif !! A real Prog Monster,

:smiley: but my favourite is that simple Square Wave Bleep Sound - Fantastic !!!

Currently watching some of them before i have shed loads to do, will watch the rest this weekend.

Great stuff, thankyou!

Very BIG WELL DONE 100000000000000+ EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED THANKS ALLLLLLLLLLL LOVE YA:)

What I like about this tut is that it takes you through the whole thing, so it’s not just creating the beats but a full layed down track, ready to send out.

wow great stuff phil really well put together :wink:

cant wait to check it out. worth the extra weeks wait.

The boys done good, really loving the detail you go into with these longer tutorials.

working on the mark knight remix competition and this tutorial gives me some new ideas :smiley:

ha ha this Bleep Tone ( double triplet plus 68 % swing extractet from the groove…) :w00t:

the revoverb homepage wont open for me :frowning:

I loved this tutorial :smiley: its the first tut i followed all the way through and didnt get confused lol i even added my own patches and sounds :smiley:

Tuuuune!! That is all:P

Another fantastic tutorial guys!

only got to part nine but wicked tutorial guys loving the track and that swing tips awesome!!!

this track is awesome.

well done lads, would be happy to have played the final track in a set. i hope this is something you guys are going to continue in other tutorial.

going to sit down and watch the videos now been wanting to get stuck into these since leaving to watch greenday

Hi All - now I am probably being stupid here but I can’t see what vid describes the creation of the mastering chain…

Loading up the als files I can see the chain appears in the ‘PROGEDITMASTERING’ liveset but what vid does this correspond to?

Cheers.

Dear Sonic,

Fantastic tutorial guys,
I think the success of this tutorial is due to the passionate walk through & time
you guys spent on it to make it what it is.
Many thanks,

with love,
Lenners. ;)

[quote]lenners (15/07/2010)[hr]
Dear Sonic,

Fantastic tutorial guys,
I think the success of this tutorial is due to the passionate walk through & time
you guys spent on it to make it what it is.
Many thanks,

with love,
Lenners. ;)[/quote]

Lenners!!

Is that you?!

Can you remember me?  I’ll just mention - Computer Music Mags! :smiley:

Good to see you here Bud!