Promo Code Expired

My subscription to SA expired sometime in February and I was interested in re-newing it. I wasn’t planning on actually doing it this exact moment, but wanted to see what the cost of it would be along with the promo code I received in a “Your subscription has expired” e-mail. When I went to enter the promo code it gave me an error saying the code had expired.br
br
No where in the e-mail does it say there is a limited time to use the promo code or offer an expiration date. I’m not mad about this because I know you guys are good with customer service but I would like a new promotion code if this was indeed just an error.

[quote]jamesXarnold (27/03/2013)[hr]My subscription to SA expired sometime in February and I was interested in re-newing it. I wasn’t planning on actually doing it this exact moment, but wanted to see what the cost of it would be along with the promo code I received in a “Your subscription has expired” e-mail. When I went to enter the promo code it gave me an error saying the code had expired.br
br
No where in the e-mail does it say there is a limited time to use the promo code or offer an expiration date. I’m not mad about this because I know you guys are good with customer service but I would like a new promotion code if this was indeed just an error.[/quote]br
br
br
Heybr
br
If the code is entered even once it expires which is probably what’s happened - drop us an email to customerservice@sonicacademy.com and we’ll sort it out