Public Records - what you think?

[url=http://www.publicrecordings.co.uk/]publicrecordings.co.uk

This came through loopmaster’s fb today. Let’s flood it with SA entries :smiley:

Here is the email:

Introducing Public Records - set up for the specific purpose of providing talented and undiscovered artists with an effective platform to launch their careers.

The site makes use of social media tools so that user votes and feedback are easily and seamlessly spread across the web, promoting your music to an untapped audience during the voting stage. Even if your submitted tracks aren’t ultimately signed we will help spread your music across social networks and draw new attention to your music, increasing your profile.

If you are signed with us, we’ll PR your music and make use of our list of key partnerships to get your music out there. Our artist agreement is simple and easy to understand, and we only look for your commitment on a track-by-track basis. We are here to act a launch pad to move on to other labels if you choose - think of us as a starting point to big things for you.

The label is open to all styles of music with an electronic influence and our first EP will be an eclectic mix, so whatever your flavour we’re here to listen! Our submission faze officially launches today (June 4th 2010) and we’ll be accepting tracks until July 4th.

From July 11 to August 11 we’ll post our short-listed tracks on www.publicrecordings.co.uk for public comments and voting.

Shortly after the voting period ends, we’ll offer the five most highly rated track producers the option to release with us! We plan on releasing at least one EP every quarter.

For full details of the submission, voting and release process you can visit the labels FAQ page.

If you feel it’s time for you music to be heard, why wait? Submit your track now

sure you could just release your own stuff on your own label easy enough

yes you can, but having extra pair of hands promoting you is never bad, if they can deliver that of course :slight_smile:

Hey seanl…

Thanks for posting that link here.

I sent these guys the same track I entered for the SA World-cup…

Anyway long story short I forgot I had done it, turns out i made the shortlist.

I really didn’t expect anything to come of it really,

And if i must be totally honest id say the majority of the SA World-cup tracks were much better produced and all round better than my own…

so i recommend ye lads should send them on some tracks if ye are interested in having a good shot at getting something signed…

Just make the shortlist (if I can, anyone can) and once you make that if your promotion is up to scratch you have a pretty good shot at a release.

I have got really REALLY Good feedback since i found out yesterday and posted it around.

Anyway while I am here im gonna beg for a few votes at the same time [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Any vote at all would be very much appreciated.

publicrecordings.co.uk

Cheers in advance for any votes.

ahh cool cool mate

nice track…voted :slight_smile:

Voted your track Bubble

hey  bubble …voted :slight_smile:

Voted bubble

Cheers lads,

Really appreciated.