Publicity stunt or not?

lady gaga has a penis apparently Lady Gaga has a penis - YouTube

personally the fact that she actually says “Ooops i forgot to put panties on” before she gets off the bike only makes me think she is trying for more publicity.

anyone have an opinion

the youtube clip has been removed already jon

but i’d say yet another stump oops i mean stunt :smiley:

pmsl

[quote]krome (8/25/2009)[hr]the youtube clip has been removed already jon

but i’d say yet another stump oops i mean stunt :D[/quote]

click me I work!

I cant tell if it’s a penis or if she’s one of those girls with a giant one. I hope that’s pc enough to all the ladies…

Raymond

Plus she looks very feminine like a girl should. Which 99% of trannys can’t pull off… But if you had her money, you probably could. So it’s soooo up in the air. TIME FOR A POLL!!! j/k Kev would kill me! :smiley:

Raymond

the reason i looked for the clip is because my wife had a magazine with an article in it say “lady gaga admits to being a hermaphrodite” which could be true, but i was thinking no way its gotta be a publicity stunt.

it does explain her saying in an interview “i like a big c@*k on a man” after all the bigger the guys is, the smaller it makes hers look :slight_smile:

[quote]jon_fisher (8/26/2009)[hr]the reason i looked for the clip is because my wife had a magazine with an article in it say “lady gaga admits to being a hermaphrodite” which could be true, but i was thinking no way its gotta be a publicity stunt[/quote]

Sure jon, we believe you :smiley:

Debbie Gibson has one, too.

[quote]g-hunter (8/26/2009)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (8/26/2009)[hr]the reason i looked for the clip is because my wife had a magazine with an article in it say “lady gaga admits to being a hermaphrodite” which could be true, but i was thinking no way its gotta be a publicity stunt[/quote]

Sure jon, we believe you :D[/quote]

haha, ok i admit it i dig chicks with d*cks :w00t:

damn it’s odd… but after all … why not? Anyway I have a penis too …:smiley: