Q about the way videos are streamed

I was wondering if there’s any way at all when I want to watch a tutorial I can stream it all at once? As in, not in separate parts for drums, bass, lead etc. I do understand that this is helpful when you want to look at a specific part of a tutorial or to keep track of where you are if you want to break up your viewing of a topic but would it be at all possible to add option of viewing it all at once with no breaks in between? I realise it’s a small issue that not a lot of people may have but I personally I have my computer hooked up to my TV and when watching a tutorial I like to sit back, relax and just focus right in on the tutorial… away from my computer. Yes I like to go back and reference certain parts when working on tracks but for first watch I’d like to be able to sit back and watch it without having to go upto the computer every five minutes to click on the next part.

As small of an issue as it is, it’s really put me getting as much out of sonic academy in the short time I’ve been a subscriber as I would have liked to. I had envisioned sitting back at the end of a hard day watching a tutorial instead of the usual tv or films to at least learn something while I’m being lazy :stuck_out_tongue: I did this for a couple of nights but the constant having to get up to click on the next video has meant I’ve just went back to TV & films.

I realise I sound like a right lazy bastard in this post but I work hard and I’m exhausted at the end of the day and would like to just sit back a learn something I can put to use in my free time on the weekends.

[quote]Chreeestophe (20/11/2010)[hr]I was wondering if there’s any way at all when I want to watch a tutorial I can stream it all at once? As in, not in separate parts for drums, bass, lead etc. I do understand that this is helpful when you want to look at a specific part of a tutorial or to keep track of where you are if you want to break up your viewing of a topic but would it be at all possible to add option of viewing it all at once with no breaks in between? I realise it’s a small issue that not a lot of people may have but I personally I have my computer hooked up to my TV and when watching a tutorial I like to sit back, relax and just focus right in on the tutorial… away from my computer. Yes I like to go back and reference certain parts when working on tracks but for first watch I’d like to be able to sit back and watch it without having to go upto the computer every five minutes to click on the next part.

As small of an issue as it is, it’s really put me getting as much out of sonic academy in the short time I’ve been a subscriber as I would have liked to. I had envisioned sitting back at the end of a hard day watching a tutorial instead of the usual tv or films to at least learn something while I’m being lazy :stuck_out_tongue: I did this for a couple of nights but the constant having to get up to click on the next video has meant I’ve just went back to TV & films.

I realise I sound like a right lazy bastard in this post but I work hard and I’m exhausted at the end of the day and would like to just sit back a learn something I can put to use in my free time on the weekends.[/quote]

ill see what i can do!

there may be a way of me creating a playlist that would provide a solution

Actually I would like that feature too

Lazy gits unite :smiley:

[quote]bryan spence (20/11/2010)[hr]

ill see what i can do!

there may be a way of me creating a playlist that would provide a solution[/quote]

Nice one, that sounds like a good idea. Let us know how you get on. Cheers!

[quote]slender (20/11/2010)[hr]Actually I would like that feature too

Lazy gits unite :D[/quote]

:smiley:

Any update on this?

[quote]bryan spence (20/11/2010)[hr][quote]Chreeestophe (20/11/2010)[hr]I was wondering if there’s any way at all when I want to watch a tutorial I can stream it all at once? As in, not in separate parts for drums, bass, lead etc. I do understand that this is helpful when you want to look at a specific part of a tutorial or to keep track of where you are if you want to break up your viewing of a topic but would it be at all possible to add option of viewing it all at once with no breaks in between? I realise it’s a small issue that not a lot of people may have but I personally I have my computer hooked up to my TV and when watching a tutorial I like to sit back, relax and just focus right in on the tutorial… away from my computer. Yes I like to go back and reference certain parts when working on tracks but for first watch I’d like to be able to sit back and watch it without having to go upto the computer every five minutes to click on the next part.

I realise I sound like a right lazy bastard in this post but I work hard and I’m exhausted at the end of the day and would like to just sit back a learn something I can put to use in my free time on the weekends.[/quote]

ill see what i can do!

there may be a way of me creating a playlist that would provide a solution[/quote]

+1

especially with the newer, longer tutorials

still working on a solution