Question about "How To Make Progressive House" tutorial

Hi everybody!

In advance - sorry for my English, i’ll try to explain my problem.

I’ve seen this tutorial, but i can’t understand how we can link our midi-tracks (kicks, claps, hats, percussion) with VST output chennels. In tutorial author don’t explain to us how we should do it.

As in video i add VST, then create 4 midi-tracks, then add 3 outputs for my VST, but, in video, this outputs linked with midi-tracks (kicks with kicks, claps with claps, e.t.c.). In my case there are 4 outputs of VST, 1 - master and every instrument sounds through it, and 3 outputs, that keep silence, so for example i can make compression with Dynamics only for Master, for all samples, but i want to do this for kicks, claps, hats, percussion separately, as in video, but i can’t.

Please, could you explain, how we can link midi-tracks with appropriate vst-outputs.

Thank in advance! =)

[quote]Deepowski (17/11/2010)[hr]Hi everybody!

In advance - sorry for my English, i’ll try to explain my problem.

I’ve seen this tutorial, but i can’t understand how we can link our midi-tracks (kicks, claps, hats, percussion) with VST output chennels. In tutorial author don’t explain to us how we should do it.

As in video i add VST, then create 4 midi-tracks, then add 3 outputs for my VST, but, in video, this outputs linked with midi-tracks (kicks with kicks, claps with claps, e.t.c.). In my case there are 4 outputs of VST, 1 - master and every instrument sounds through it, and 3 outputs, that keep silence, so for example i can make compression with Dynamics only for Master, for all samples, but i want to do this for kicks, claps, hats, percussion separately, as in video, but i can’t.

Please, could you explain, how we can link midi-tracks with appropriate vst-outputs.

Thank in advance! =)[/quote]

Hi Deepowski,

The technical support forum is for users of the site who have purchased a course and are finding any technical issues surrounding either the use of the site or their purchase.

Unfortunately i cannot find your subscription to the website or download receipt for this video tutorial - if you can provide me with either i will be able to assist you further on this.