Question about my account

was working videos all day and things were fine, then boom, as of an hour or so ago, all of just the first few or so videos are grayed out.  by all appearances & in reading the faq, it’s looking like my subscription expired. i just had a payment clear through to you guys last week (feb. 13).  so i’m not sure if it’s a glitch or if i’m unsubbed? if so, was that payment that just cleared the last one that should go through? i mean i won’t have another payment go through in march right? (i’ve had payments automatically deducted from my account monthly since i started… so just want to confirm either way…)

[quote]dragnfly (25/02/2011)[hr]was working videos all day and things were fine, then boom, as of an hour or so ago, all of just the first few or so videos are grayed out. by all appearances & in reading the faq, it’s looking like my subscription expired.i just had a payment clear through to you guys last week (feb. 13). so i’m not sure if it’s a glitch or if i’m unsubbed? if so, was that payment that just cleared the last one that should go through?i mean i won’t have another payment go through in march right? (i’ve had payments automatically deducted from my account monthly since i started… so just want to confirm either way…)[/quote]

hi

apologies,

your account seemed to tick over into a new year. i’ve fixed this for you, and added a final month onto your account so it will expire on the 13th of march!