Quick Ableton DJ query

[quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr]i mostly use a APC 40 + Ableton Live with isotonik 7 template. it have EQ, few effects, loop function and many more. record everyting in ableton and later you can edit in arr. mode. Works perfect for me.

[/quote]

Not come across that one - will check it out I was thinking of this one

[url]http://marshall-law.co.nz/dj-template/[/url][/quote]

ye this one is alright to!

But personally i think Isotonik 7 has more options and guy behind isotonik 7 release updates all the time.

Here is a small demostration of Isotonik 7

[url]- YouTube

[quote]ICN (28/06/2011)[hr]Slender knew the answer to begin with… Fkn Munchausens :P[/quote]

Yeah, he was just showing off that he is getting a new toy!

Totally… Remember when he was bragging about the box of tengas that he got?

Flash git :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (28/06/2011)[hr]Totally… Remember when he was bragging about the box of tengas that he got?

Flash git :)[/quote]

Ok I had to look that up. :ermm:

That was his last big splash out as far as I can remember… :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (28/06/2011)[hr]That was his last big splash outas far as I can remember… :)[/quote]

Hey at my age it wasn’t such a big splash :frowning:

[quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr]i mostly use a APC 40 + Ableton Live with isotonik 7 template. it have EQ, few effects, loop function and many more. record everyting in ableton and later you can edit in arr. mode. Works perfect for me.

[/quote]

But personally i think Isotonik 7 has more options and guy behind isotonik 7 release updates all the time.

[url]- YouTube

Yeah had a look at his vids - just wondering what the cpu usage is like as your running Max as well ?

what ant said is on the money. arrangement view to make it perfect.

if you look at like a screenshot from a DJ that does a radio show with Ableton…

the picture is always in arrangement view and everything is perfect.

i’ve never used a template that somebody else made… is it just to make it faster to setup?

i have a lot of fun trying to optimize a project for a live set or a DJ set.

[quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr]i mostly use a APC 40 + Ableton Live with isotonik 7 template. it have EQ, few effects, loop function and many more. record everyting in ableton and later you can edit in arr. mode. Works perfect for me.

[/quote]

[url]- YouTube

Yeah had a look at his vids - just wondering what the cpu usage is like as your running Max as well ?[/quote]

he actually tweak CPU usage in version 7, i manage to run this template on a laptop with dual core with 4 gb ram.

otherwhise i use a quac core q9450 with a 4 gb ram ddr2 and it flys.

[quote]TheAnt (28/06/2011)[hr]Um, maybe I am being a bit dim but why wouldn’t you just record it into the arrange page with all the cross fader automation recorded. You can then export it as a wav, but it also means you can “fix” any errors.[/quote]

Fix errors?!?

Tut tut :hehe:

[quote]TheAnt (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (28/06/2011)[hr]Totally… Remember when he was bragging about the box of tengas that he got?

Flash git :)[/quote]

Ok I had to look that up. :ermm:[/quote]

Tenga toys FTW :w00t:

I got one after icn’s recommendation!!:hehe:

I found the answer too all my problems

[url]http://www.maplin.co.uk/dj-tech-digi-mixi-2020-digital-dj-starter-kit-228428[/url]

Just think all you loosers who spent your money on Traktor :smiley:

[quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr]i mostly use a APC 40 + Ableton Live with isotonik 7 template. it have EQ, few effects, loop function and many more. record everyting in ableton and later you can edit in arr. mode. Works perfect for me.

[/quote]

[url]- YouTube

Yeah had a look at his vids - just wondering what the cpu usage is like as your running Max as well ?[/quote]

he actually tweak CPU usage in version 7, i manage to run this template on a laptop with dual core with 4 gb ram.

otherwhise i use a quac core q9450 with a 4 gb ram ddr2 and it flys.[/quote]

I was thinking of an i5 with 4 gig so should be fine - thanks mate

[quote]I was thinking of an i5 with 4 gig so should be fine - thanks mate[/quote]

well its gonna work awsome for you, do you have mac or pc?

[quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]I was thinking of an i5 with 4 gig so should be fine - thanks mate[/quote]

well its gonna work awsome for you, do you have mac or pc?[/quote]

pc

[quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]I was thinking of an i5 with 4 gig so should be fine - thanks mate[/quote]

pc[/quote]

then i belive you know how to install MIDI Yoke.

[quote]swier (29/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]swier (28/06/2011)[hr][quote]I was thinking of an i5 with 4 gig so should be fine - thanks mate[/quote]

pc[/quote]

then i belive you know how to install MIDI Yoke.[/quote]

I do now :stuck_out_tongue: