Quick Q about other DAWs

Yo, can anyone tell me if Cubase, Logic etc have something like the ‘Fold’ option on the piano roll?

Basically something to hide notes not in use, or even better a utility that shows you notes in certain scales? (this might help you work out what I am thinking about).

hey dude, I cant speak for cubase, but I know that Logic does not have this feature. But honestly, I doubt Cubase does either.

Cheers Mr Kiss.


[quote]bangthedj (24/09/2010)[hr]Cheers Mr Kiss.



Youre very welcome Mr. DJ :stuck_out_tongue: