reFX Vanguard Reloaded SoundBank v.1 By VERSUS 5 (Preview)

Hi Folks!

reFX Vanguard Reloaded SoundBank v.1 By VERSUS 5 (Preview)

128 presets “Bass, Pads, ARP, SEQ, Leads…” 100% Electro, House, Progressive House…

Sound Like Deadmau5, Ian Carey, Mark Knight and much more…

[url]http://soundcloud.com/versus-5/preview-refx-vanguard-reloaded-soundbank-v-1-by-versus-5[/url]

Soon Available.

Support this artist!!! :wink:

bit salesy for your first few posts…

if you want to upload some free patches for our users to try out might be a nice way to introduce yourself and your product.:smiley:

[quote]phil johnston (05/06/2010)[hr]bit salesy for your first few posts…

if you want to upload some free patches for our users to try out might be a nice way to introduce yourself and your product.:D[/quote]

Oups Sorry!

Not my product lol

but I discover him now, and I wants to share it with most possible peeps! :slight_smile:

Its cool… just always looks kinda weird when someone comes on promoting a new product and they hav’nt post at all… ever before.

we are all up for finding out about new and interesting products.

just maybe say hi! what your in to, have a wee chat with a few guys… help someone out with a problem then tell them about the amazing product that you have discovered. (and didnt make or know the person who make it honest guv):wink:

[quote]phil johnston (05/06/2010)[hr]Its cool… just always looks kinda weird when someone comes on promoting a new product and they hav’nt post at all… ever before.

we are all up for finding out about new and interesting products.

just maybe say hi! what your in to, have a wee chat with a few guys… help someone out with a problem then tell them about the amazing product that you have discovered. (and didnt make or know the person who make it honest guv);)[/quote]

No probs Phil!

The next time, I shall respect the rules! :wink:

Really congratulation for all your works, SONIC ACADEMY ROCKS!!! :smiley:

Up! :cool:

welcome to the forum, everything like this is welcome as far as i’m concerned but like phil said, if you don’t want to be seen as a spammer then gaining respect from the forum users is a must :slight_smile:

peace