Region Change

Hey, my videos are buffering really slowly and i saw in a couple posts changing the accounts server helped increase the speed, if you can please change me over to the european server :slight_smile:

Ztr1der

Where are you located?

South Africa :slight_smile:

any help? i havent been able to watch a tut for the time that ive been subscribed :confused:

should be fixed shortly

still not able to watch any vids

Are you getting any error messages?

What browser are you using?

No, no error messages. the video takes forever to load or doesnt ever load :confused: ill even leave it on for like an hour 2 and come back and there will be no buffer bar…Thats why i requested a change to eruopean servers cause in south africa we usually have a faster connection to europe. And im using the latest firefox

[quote]Ztr1der (06/06/2012)[hr]No, no error messages. the video takes forever to load or doesnt ever load :confused: ill even leave it on for like an hour 2 and come back and there will be no buffer bar…Thats why i requested a change to eruopean servers cause in south africa we usually have a faster connection to europe. And im using the latest firefox[/quote]

This should be sorted for you - can you let me know if its still not working?

It seems to be a loading faster, but still quite slow :slight_smile: thanks for the help :slight_smile:

unfortunately my videos still do not load properly, the buffering bar disappears after awhile before the video is even completed buffering

[quote]Ztr1der (06/06/2012)[hr]unfortunately my videos still do not load properly, the buffering bar disappears after awhile before the video is even completed buffering[/quote]

unfortunately there is not much more we can do for you from here. - what internet connection speed are you running ?

can you let me know the results from a test at www.speedtest.net

im running a 1mb unshaped line, i can buffer virtually any video without having to wait

speedtest says my Dwonload speed is 0.91

[quote]Ztr1der (07/06/2012)[hr]im running a 1mb unshaped line, i can buffer virtually any video without having to wait

speedtest says my Dwonload speed is 0.91[/quote]

hi again - if you want to drop an email to customerservice@sonicacademy.com we can sort out a refund for you seeing as you cannot get the videos to buffer

a 1MB connection would be the minimum required to use the site as all of our videos are HD 720p

it seems both your connection to our edge server and to our european server are both a little too slow to buffer the videos at an adequate speed for you. :frowning:

Ahhh its fine :slight_smile: i like the site and the support you guys give, so you can keep the cash :slight_smile: