Remix me, I'll remix you!

For a long time I’ve wanted to remix another producer’s track(s) and also see what a remix of one of my own tracks might sound like. I don’t know of any producers that live around me so I figured this would be a good place to find someone interested in such a thing. I can supply stems of any of my productions if someone shows interest. br
br
Here is a link to my Soundcloud page:br
br
[url]http://www.soundcloud.com/gregmcleod[/url]br
br
Let me know if you’re interested!

I was listening to your tracks. Sound like you know what you are doing! Its not exactly my taste of music, I like it a bit more “rocky” and scratchy, but thats not the point. Its a good ownest job you did. Maybe some tracks are abit to long. the only point I have, please dont understand me wrong, I would be happy if I would be on your level! You got really the feeling for the groove. I wish I would have it as well when I produce… So the only thing of criticism is that most of the sound of the synths are sounding to me like standart. Like you heare it allready thounds of times. So I think If you want to stand out or highlight from the mass of good producer you need to do some “newer” synthsounds and combination so that the listeners get that extrasurprise and psychologicle kicks. But I belive you succeed as well with that. Maybe I am wrong and it supposed to be like that in the deep-area.Anyway very good job!!! I know you wanted an answer on remixing, well, I am not into that deep-stuff into, and my skills are right now limited. But I wish you godd luck that you find someone whith who you can exchange and share your ideas.