Remix Pack

So someone wants to do a remix of one of my tracks (some people have no taste :P) so do I send them the stems of the whole track with all the effects or should I just send him 4 bar loops of the seperate tracks

id say all the parts ( people dont always send the kick tho )

some do some dont

in the past i have used little bits of stems that would have been omitted if i had only been sent a 4 bar loop

Cheers - make my life a little easier too

Personally I only send the main parts, for instance like the riff and / or any vocal parts you have.

It’s quite rare for people to do this but it makes things easier for the remixer but sending them midi too.

[quote]Roben (20/01/2011)[hr]Personally I only send the main parts, for instance like the riff and / or any vocal parts you have.

It’s quite rare for people to do this but it makes things easier for the remixer but sending them midi too.[/quote]

Main parts, riff or vocal part wtf - don’t you listen too my tracks :P:D:hehe:

I send the main parts. I like to see a remix totally different to the original so i don’t want to give them all the beats. Just the main parts that stand out

Well I sent him the stems and got an email in broken english saying no no just 4 beats :slight_smile:

hahahaha you sure you want to send him your stuff?