Request for disco tech-house tutorial (like Crazibiza sound)

You said in the tutorials if we wanted a tute on anything to ask here.br
br
I’ve been searching everywhere on some tips on how to make the Crazibiza type of modern disco-tech-house sound. Crazibiza have had dozens of Top 10 Beatport tracks and all of their productions and remixes tend to follow the same fairly basic formula:br
br
[url]- YouTube
br
[url]Crazibiza - My Lips (Original Mix) - YouTube
br
[url]Crazibiza - Planet Groove (Original Mix) - YouTube
br
I can easily see their structure (2 min build-up with fairly rough and raw stripped snippets and stabs from a vocal discoey/funky house sample, 2 minute bridge and build then a 2 min outro) but I just can’t get my head around their drum structures, basslines and how they cut up their samples to use.br
br
I would absolutely LOVE a tutorial on how to make this sort of sound and would pay handsomely for it- this style of music is very, very popular and on-trend at the moment and SEEMS like a fairly straightforward structure but I just can’t work it out.br
br
I know there are already tutorials on the 90’s Tensnake sound but that sound is different (Crazibiza is a lot more stripped back and driven rather than being 90s chilled and soulful) and also tutorials on Olav Balosky/Fred Falke sound which is also different as thats more of a wall of a whole repeated disco sample rather than stabs of cut-up parts of the sample (parts of vocals, parts of chords etc).br
br
Hoping you can help!!