Resampling trouble

Hi I have been trying to resample sylenth into simpler tried doing it the way you did in the video but for some reason it shows that the clip length has been recorded but there is no volume or waves coming up I do have the track the simpler is on armed but just not working?

Any help would be appreciated

Control click on the arm session recording and ctrl + Click on the record button in the audio track Hit record and there you got your sound make sure in the audio track Audio from is set to resample

thanks for that I got it working, what about when you want to go from sylenth to sylenth like brian does in the glitch step tutorial theres no resampling part in the midi part settings?

thanks again

[quote]nathan_robinson13 (14/05/2011)[hr]thanks for that I got it working, what about when you want to go from sylenth to sylenth like brian does in the glitch step tutorial theres no resampling part in the midi part settings?

thanks again[/quote]

the glitch course uses sends rather than resampling from what i can remember?

Thanks I will try that one last question, I want to use my keyboard to play the bass-line and record it to the piano roll just cant seem to work out how to make it actually record the notes it will play the notes but not record them to the midi part and is there away you can make it start recording when you hit the first note?

Thanks again

[quote]nathan_robinson13 (15/05/2011)[hr]Thanks I will try that one last question, I want to use my keyboard to play the bass-line and record it to the piano roll just cant seem to work out how to make it actually record the notes it will play the notes but not record them to the midi part and is there away you can make it start recording when you hit the first note?

Thanks again[/quote]

sounds like you need to watch the make music with ableton intro course!

just make sure the track is armed, then when you want to start recording click on a recording circle in that track to record a clip

alternatively in arrangement mode arm the track and then click on the recording circle at the top of the screen