Resizing Ana 2 GUI

I accidentally zoomed in to 400% in the setting tab in Ana 2 and now it won’t let me reopen the settings tab. Is there a way to restart the plugin or reset its settings? I’ve already tried deleting and redownloading the plugin manually.

Welcome to the forums ! :sunglasses:

Try to press the keys Combo below first.

If that doesn’t work, then delete your .settings file as explained below and this will reset ANA 2 GUI to default the next time your launch the plug-in.

• Keys Combo : try CMD + SHIFT + right click for Mac or CTRL + SHIFT + Right click if you are on PC

• Deleting the ANA 2.settings file :

Depending if you’re on Windows or MacOS, find the ANA 2.settings file from the following paths and delete it, then restart your DAW & launch a new instance of ANA 2 and it will be reset to default settings.

• Windows : C:/Users/Your_User_Name/AppData/Roaming/Sonic Academy/ANA 2/ ANA 2.settings

• MacOS : Your_Mac_HD/Users/Your_User_Name/Library/Application Support/Sonic Academy/ANA 2/ ANA 2.settings

On Windows you may have to reveal hidden files in order to access the AppData folder.

On MacOS we’re looking for the USER LIBRARY ( not the system library ) and it could be hidden by default as well, but you can access the User Library with Shift +Cmd +G or Finder Menu–> Go → Go To Folder… and then copy/paste this ~/Library/Application Support/Sonic Academy/ANA 2/

Simply Google about “revealing Hidden file on Windows” or “showing User library on MacOS” if you need help on how to do it.

The key combo worked. Thanks so much!

1 Like

No worry, you’re welcome ! :sunglasses: