Reverbs - Recommendations

Hello,

I’m on Mac - Using Logic. Not happy with the Reverbs that I have.

Space designer is cool… but I’d like something that you can tweak a little more. The other Logic Reverbs have their uses, but sound too grainy at times to be used widely - if that makes sense.

If anyone has any recommendations for any reverbs that are sh!t cool… please let me know.

I’d like to see any other 3rd party stuff thats out there & give it a try out.

Cheap hopefully - Aether is a bit too much for the budget I’m afraid :blush:

Cheers,

J

[quote]ICN (02/02/2011)[hr]Hello,

I’m on Mac - Using Logic. Not happy with the Reverbs that I have.

Space designer is cool… but I’d like something that you can tweak a little more. The other Logic Reverbs have their uses, but sound too grainy at times to be used widely - if that makes sense.

If anyone has any recommendations for any reverbs that are sh!t cool… please let me know.

I’d like to see any other 3rd party stuff thats out there & give it a try out.

Cheap hopefully - Aether is a bit too much for the budget I’m afraid :blush:

Cheers,

J[/quote]

Download the demo of Aether!

You can run one instance of it unrestricted!  May or may not help. :slight_smile:

Redline Reverb got good reviews, I tried the demo  but I got Aether in the end.

i just use my trustry oxford reverb man does what i want it to do :slight_smile:

great free reverb is the ambience… google it

I dont think there is anything other than Logic’s Space Designer that is really that much better than anything else out there really. But if you needed an amazing Algorithmic reverb, I would try the Classic Reverb collection. They sound amazing. But you should try messing about with SD a bit more and get to know it a little more inside and out. Because I hear pro producer after pro producer say that SD is all they ever use and ever need. I dunno, maybe you’re hearing something they arent.

@Lads… Nice one, will check all those out. Thanks v.v much :cool:

@Howie - Space designer is wicked. Its the other Logic Reverbs that I think can be a bit grainy or something…  

Just want to try out a few others & compare the difference. SD can be a bit of a hog too if you have a few open. Some of the IR’s are unreal in them. Love the plates & halls of course… think thats what everyone raves about.

Thanks all. Will check those out.

[quote]deanmau5 (02/02/2011)[hr]great free reverb is the ambience… google it[/quote]

Nice :wink:

Tal Reverb is another - Free also.

I really like ArtsAcoustic, ace for pads