Rob Miles Remix Compo!

Hey fellas! Here is the latest project I been working on - A remix for the Robert Miles Remix Competition. Really appreciate feedback and comments!

Love and kisses!

Gav :stuck_out_tongue:

Robert Miles - Antimony (The GBR Project Remix) by The GBR Project

Not so sure about your luv and kisses but really good remix :slight_smile:

Thanks, but how dare you shun my affection!! Get over here Slend ā€¦ Pants down!!! :pinch:

I made tweaky tweakies! :slight_smile:

Hey Gav, I desire neither your love nor your kisses, however your productions just get smoother and smoother. Good driving track that.

[quote]gavisthename (30/11/2010)[hr]Thanks, but how dare you shun my affection!! Get over here Slend ā€¦ Pants down!!! :pinch:[/quote]

Nothing like that to clean the pipes :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jonsloan (30/11/2010)[hr]Hey Gav, I desire neither your love nor your kisses, however your productions just get smoother and smoother. Good driving track that.[/quote]

Iā€™m chuffed that you guys dig the track,

For the record, my offer of love and kisses is purely Bromance! No sodomy! :smiley:

[quote]gavisthename (30/11/2010)[hr]

For the record, my offer of love and kisses is purely Bromance! No sodomy! :D[/quote]

LOL I had to look up Bromance - I thought it had something to do with the scene in Birmingham :stuck_out_tongue:

Bromance is a perfectly acceptable affectionate friendship between two men with big ball bags. Strictly no sword play! :stuck_out_tongue: