Roben - I Want The Bitches (Original Mix)

Hey guys,

A new one I made and finished last week.

I liked the track but to be totally honest hated the vocals the whole way through.

It seems like a good idea but I just personally dont like these type of vocals so maybe its just me.

LOL. Maybe the vocals are the whole bitching point of it, plaster included… the track is good fun, although I find the forum a bit frigid!

really enjoyed this one, it loved the vocal, thought it was cool as fook :slight_smile: yeah im not so much into the big vocal tracks you rework but this was right up my street, love interesting weirdo **** like this :smiley:

Thanks guys, yeah I kinda gathered the vocal was an aquired taste, it was pretty much inspired by the ‘Cedric Gervais - Molly’ track, I loved the whole computer voice thing and thought i wanted to try something like that. Just having a bit of fun :slight_smile:

Rolma how do you mean about the forum being frigid?

My friend said it reminds him of the breakdown on this track lol

If your friend says so, easy…telepathy…(getting less stimulation than the proper )

I don’t see it, probs just cos it mentions facebook and it’s a bit random.

Anyways people always like to liken tracks to other tracks don’t they, see it all the time on Youtube.

Since she discovers is locked on facebook to the tail, the tune could be reworked as

hardstyle. I think there is room for it.But again bitches when talking are overprocessed