Roben - Road To Brighton (UPDATED Sample)

Here is an updated version of my latest track

I road tested this on Saturday night in Digital, Brighton, to a packed venue of 750 on a Function One sound system and had a massive response of cheers, chants and hands in the air, was amazing! Hope you enjoy it too.

If you can, please could you comment on Soundcloud? Really value the feeds! Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Roben - Road To Brighton (Original Mix) - UPDATED Sample by DJRoben

It’s saying it’s not available at the moment but I can see it’s online, try clicking the link.

Roben I do love the funky feel of this track, can see why it blew up when you played it, what did you use on the bass?

sounds good, the last version you had kinda sounded like it had a few bit in bobs missing but sounds now, I like it, filling up well… did u add more to it?

Danny - I used ABL2 to make the bass.

Wayne - yeah i added a few bits here n there including an epic synth in the build up :slight_smile:

Also smoothed some things out.

Cheers for checking it out guys, glad you like!

Now then Mr Roben,

You know i always look forward to your tunes and re-mixes and lets just say you haven’t dissapointed me. Top class can see why it sent down well at Digital - what a feeling hey. Its one thing djing and getting a buzz from that but people loving your own productions takes it to the next level - what next a live show lol:)

Thanks so much buddy! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Was unbelievable, I love feeding of the crowd anyways but when I had that reaction to my own tune i was gobsmacked, it felt like i was living in a dream for a moment, even thinking back it feels almost like it didn’t happen. Wish i had video’d it!

Anyways hopefully many more experiences like that in the future!

Cheers again mate :smiley:

nice work :slight_smile:

Signed! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[quote]roben (05/08/2010)[hr]Signed! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)[/quote]

nice track,

like the build up.

good luck with it, whered you get it signed to

Thanks Bry,

Just signed to 989 Records in Italy.

Well done roben, deserved it fella! :slight_smile:

Nice one fella.

Cheers guys! Chuffed.

Just working on another track this week which is souding really good, hoping to make it an EP.

congrats dude :D, so did you send it out on cd to a load of labels or is there many labels that will listen to your stuff if you put it online somewhere or maybe have upload facilities on the labels site?

Well i sent out to various labels through email, their soundcloud upload system or basically however they wanted it sent to them, usually there is information on their website.

I did get a bit of response but decided to go with the label i signed my remix too, it’s better having a good relationship with one label than a distant relationship with many in my opinion. Plus I’ve seen how they promo their tracks as i’m on their promo mail outs list, and i like what they do, really think they’ll look after me.

sounds good :), i’ll have to get clued up a bit more if i start making stuff thats well produced like yours

[quote]roben (05/08/2010)[hr]Well i sent out to various labels through email, their soundcloud upload system or basically however they wanted it sent to them, usually there is information on their website.

I did get a bit of response but decided to go with the label i signed my remix too, it’s better having a good relationship with one label than a distant relationship with many in my opinion. Plus I’ve seen how they promo their tracks as i’m on their promo mail outs list, and i like what they do, really think they’ll look after me.[/quote]

Nice one Roben that means they will mail you a copy of your own tune - how good is that!

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (05/08/2010)[hr][quote]roben (05/08/2010)[hr]Well i sent out to various labels through email, their soundcloud upload system or basically however they wanted it sent to them, usually there is information on their website.

I did get a bit of response but decided to go with the label i signed my remix too, it’s better having a good relationship with one label than a distant relationship with many in my opinion. Plus I’ve seen how they promo their tracks as i’m on their promo mail outs list, and i like what they do, really think they’ll look after me.[/quote]

Nice one Roben that means they will mail you a copy of your own tune - how good is that![/quote]

lol gotta love that comment :wink:

Well done mate! that was fast! :smiley: