Roben - War of The Worlds

Ok so I made this a while back more out of fun really, then decided to polish it up and here is the finished product.

Because it’s on soundcloud i like to try not to put the full track up, but you get the main sections of the track, let me know what you think!

Any comments on soundcloud always appreciated too :slight_smile:

Roben - War of The Worlds (Original Mix) by DJRoben

Sounds Sick !

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

good stuff roben, i have a old white label remix on vinyl somewhere that uses the same segment from the movie, anyways your track sounds pretty tight , and has a good clean sound to it

nice 1 roben propa quality little groove with that bassline

can i ask a question???

when it starts breaking down are you just fadin the volume of the drums ( around 1.20 ) or is there some sort of effect goin on there to make the disappearing drum?

[quote]georgekadar (12/06/2010)[hr]nice 1 roben propa quality little groove with that bassline

can i ask a question???

when it starts breaking down are you just fadin the volume of the drums ( around 1.20 ) or is there some sort of effect goin on there to make the disappearing drum?[/quote]

Sorry mate only just remembered to get back to you on this.

I’m using a high pass filter in my master to gradually filter out the bottom before it drops, very simplistic, hope it helps :slight_smile:

Liking this mate

sorry to ask again

you put a high pass filter on the master??

Beautiful!