Sample Based House Course

I’ve asked for this kind of thing before, but I really think a sample based house course would be a great addition to the site. Considering how important sampling is within house music I really think it should be covered. I really struggle to get my samples to gel with my drums etc and would love to see how it is done.br
br
Tom Demac’s Tanners is a good examplebr
br
object width=“560” height="315"param name=“movie” value=“Tom Demac - Tanners / Original Mix [Pets Recordings] - YouTube”/paramparam name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”/paramparam name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”/paramembed src=“Tom Demac - Tanners / Original Mix [Pets Recordings] - YouTube” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” width=“560” height=“315” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”/embed/object

Yeah this would be great but I suppose they would have to get clearance for the sample,it was kind of covered in the disco house one but it was your own samples. so you kind of had the stems and could really do whatever you want

I’m sure I remember them saying during one of the live shows that they had just bought the license you need to be able to broadcast other peoples music. It’s what allowed them to play YouTube videos on the live show.