Sample Packs

Anyone know of any good ones? More so on the Drum Loop side of things,i have a lot of packs with single kicks,claps etc im looking for your high-hat and so on loops, i only have a few out of all the samples i have oddly enough:)

What genre ?

Just about every sample pack on Loopmasters.

Sound To Sample too, maybe ?

[quote]mike dessler (22/04/2010)[hr]Sound To Sample too, maybe ?[/quote]

yup. producerloops too

http://www.primeloops.com/ too

vengance samples are hawt but a litle expensive

Trance genre :slight_smile:

Ye ive heard about the vengance packs,ment to be very good quality,cheers for the others ill have a look at them :cool:

I forgot to mention that although they are pricey, I think Sample Magic has the absolute best sample packs for inspiration.

[quote]lee.s.i (22/04/2010)[hr]Trance genre :slight_smile:

Ye ive heard about the vengance packs,ment to be very good quality,cheers for the others ill have a look at them :cool:[/quote]

i bought a saple package from vengance . and i can tell you can use those samples for any genere . the one hit drum samples are clear and punchy and the drum loops are just super sick . but too pricey  :frowning:

wave alchemy

I recently bought dave the drummers techno tool box and I must say it’s superb! Highly recommend if you like your techno

you share samples or sell samples? :smiley: The first part would help a lot!

[quote]mussi81 (04/05/2010)[hr]I recently bought dave the drummers techno tool box and I must say it’s superb! Highly recommend if you like your techno[/quote]

sounds good will check that out:cool: