Screen Recording Help

Can anyone help me out here, I'm using camtasia studio 7 and I cant record the audio from cubase. I've told camtasia to record system audio and have tried to change the routing in cubase to output via system but it just isnt working.

I think in could be because the options in cubase are ASIO outputs only and there are no options for MME/DX etc like in Ableton, so how do you do it?

I also want to be able to record my mic from my audio kontrol 1 xlr input.

Any help would be great or is there any software that will record ASIO devices?

its ok I managed to figure it out with lots and hard work and some help from another forum!

[quote]gofunk (07/06/2011)[hr]its ok I managed to figure it out with lots and hard work and some help from another forum![/quote]

Hard work you don’t know the meaning of the word sonny - when I was down tut pit…

Glad you sorted it out Wayne I was going to have spleepless nights over this one :P:D:w00t::hehe:

[quote]slender (07/06/2011)[hr][quote]gofunk (07/06/2011)[hr]its ok I managed to figure it out with lots and hard work and some help from another forum![/quote]

Hard work you don’t know the meaning of the word sonny - when I was down tut pit…

Glad you sorted it out Wayne I was going to have spleepless nights over this one :P:D:w00t::hehe:[/quote]

I know what hard work is mate, your mother is demanding!

Yeah Wayne… We know!

She’s been tweeting every day this week about using her strap-on, on ya! :stuck_out_tongue: