Seems like some of us are being ingored

Dear Sonic

As you may or may not have seen, there is a very large topic in the tut request section about a long awaited trance tut. Chris A did say he was going to do one but no update has been given despite loads and loads of member asking.

In addition we have made a topic in the subscriber section asking for an update which members are supporting. However the topic is being ignored despite your main page say post in that forum for a fast response from tutors

There are a number of there tuts we have been promised which we have seen no sign of such as music theory part 2 & synthesis.

I’ve done my best to help on the trance front by providing a couple of tuts for free to members but that is not why I subscribe.

As none of the other topics have been given a reply I will ask again. PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE ON THE ABOVE.

I am starting to feel like I’m paying good money for very little, it wouldn’t be so bad if we got a reply at least.

I dont want to cancel but there is no reason why I should pay for a free forum.

Please give up an update on all the above without delay.

Kind Regards

Wayne Simpson

(This will also be forwarded to customer service’s email)

Sonic has only recently changed hands to phil and bryan so i would guess that there may be a bit of juggling to do before that get the balance 100% at least give them a few weeks to get back to full swing.

Appreciate your Point Wayne :cool: ,  but +1 to Jon.

[quote]jon_fisher (05/10/2010)[hr]Sonic has only recently changed hands to phil and bryan so i would guess that there may be a bit of juggling to do before that get the balance 100% at least give them a few weeks to get back to full swing.[/quote]

I understand this jon but that was over a month ago, a few weeks has been given, and when there is money coming off my card and they wont even give me a reply it becomes very poor customer service.

All I’m asking for is a response. Not much to ask really is it.

i think right now we are lucky to still have a community. times are hard at the moment so im going to be patient but i think you will get an updated trance tut soon.

[quote]Mussi81 (05/10/2010)[hr]i think right now we are lucky to still have a community. times are hard at the moment so im going to be patient but i think you will get an updated trance tut soon.[/quote]

I hope so, but this also relates to the others tut mentioned. As it stands I dont even know if graham & chris are still on board. I was really looking firward to the music theroy pt2 which I know dont even know if its going to happen.

a heads up would be cool, but i assume because we dont know what happening means that things havent been sorted out yet. but there has aslo been a few new tuts recently so we can not grumble to much :wink:

[quote]Mussi81 (05/10/2010)[hr]a heads up would be cool, but i assume because we dont know what happening means that things havent been sorted out yet. but there has aslo been a few new tuts recently so we can not grumble to much ;)[/quote]

everyone has different requirments and are at different levels. This may not apply to you but does to me and others :slight_smile:

good luck

[quote]gofunk (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (05/10/2010)[hr]Sonic has only recently changed hands to phil and bryan so i would guess that there may be a bit of juggling to do before that get the balance 100% at least give them a few weeks to get back to full swing.[/quote]

I understand this jon but that was over a month ago, a few weeks has been given, and when there is money coming off my card and they wont even give me a reply it becomes very poor customer service.

All I’m asking for is a response. Not much to ask really is it.[/quote]

which email address are you using for bry or phil ?

customerservice@sonicacademy.com

[quote]Mussi81 (05/10/2010)[hr]i think right now we are lucky to still have a community. times are hard at the moment so im going to be patient but i think you will get an updated trance tut soon.[/quote]

+1

[quote]jon_fisher (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (05/10/2010)[hr]i think right now we are lucky to still have a community. times are hard at the moment so im going to be patient but i think you will get an updated trance tut soon.[/quote]

+1[/quote]

+1 but I’d still like a response :slight_smile:

Tbh i agree with wayne in some respects. I understand that the guys at SA are probably very busy getting everything sorted even though it was over a month ago these things just take time. But i guarantee if Phil or Bry would just occasionally post something in the forums like something of a update alot of people would be happier. I mean take two scenarios, one Phil is working his *** off on over 100 tutorials but doesnt post on the forums and doesnt let anyone know what hes doing in terms of SA. In scenario 2  Phil is making 100 tutorials and just posts a few lines every now and again in the forums, like i just finished tutorial 50, half way done! In which scenario do you think members would be happier? I understand that when you get paying members they expect you to drop over backwards and suck their ****s to keep em happy, which i also dont really think its right but just throw people a sugar cube once in a while and keep em updated i think this will solve alot of issues and mabey less people posting asking what the ****s going on because thats the point noone knows anything which can be very frustrating.

[quote]jjdejong0 (05/10/2010)[hr]Tbh i agree with wayne in some respects. I understand that the guys at SA are probably very busy getting everything sorted even though it was over a month ago these things just take time. But i guarantee if Phil or Bry would just occasionally post something in the forums like something of a update alot of people would be happier. I mean take two scenarios, one Phil is working his *** off on over 100 tutorials but doesnt post on the forums and doesnt let anyone know what hes doing in terms of SA. In scenario 2 Phil is making 100 tutorials and just posts a few lines every now and again in the forums, like i just finished tutorial 50, half way done! In which scenario do you think members would be happier? I understand that when you get paying members they expect you to drop over backwards and suck their ****s to keep em happy, which i also dont really think its right but just throw people a sugar cube once in a while and keep em updated i think this will solve alot of issues and mabey less people posting asking what the ****s going on because thats the point noone knows anything which can be very frustrating.[/quote]

Exactly

your the same tho wayne i asked you about why you used the sonic maxemizer and what you liked about it etc in one of your other posts and you ignored me :crying:

[quote]jjdejong0 (05/10/2010)[hr]your the same tho wayne i asked you about why you used the sonic maxemizer and what you liked about it etc in one of your other posts and you ignored me :crying:[/quote]

Well I dont get paid for this like SA! lol

But I gave more info on that in my bass tut mate! :slight_smile: [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/WayneFontaine100]http://www.youtube.com/user/WayneFontaine100[/url]

It makes the high end sound clean and crisp and boosts bass, makes it stand out more and sound crisper too. I use it all the time, love it :slight_smile: even on my hi hat etc. Defo go get it me :slight_smile:

[quote]gofunk (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (05/10/2010)[hr]your the same tho wayne i asked you about why you used the sonic maxemizer and what you liked about it etc in one of your other posts and you ignored me :crying:[/quote]

But I gave more info on that in my bass tut mate! :slight_smile: [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/WayneFontaine100]http://www.youtube.com/user/WayneFontaine100[/url]

It makes the high end sound clean and crisp and boosts bass, makes it stand out more and sound crisper too. I use it all the time, love it :slight_smile: even on my hi hat etc. Defo go get it me :)[/quote]

shouldn’t really over use that plug though, it can really mess a good mix up. i love it, its easily my fav plug ask (howard and egg) but it can do damage. i’ve been using it since way before Nomad started making it.

Oh and i used to own the hardware version hehehe want to get another one again.

[quote]jon_fisher (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]gofunk (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (05/10/2010)[hr]your the same tho wayne i asked you about why you used the sonic maxemizer and what you liked about it etc in one of your other posts and you ignored me :crying:[/quote]

It makes the high end sound clean and crisp and boosts bass, makes it stand out more and sound crisper too. I use it all the time, love it :slight_smile: even on my hi hat etc. Defo go get it me :)[/quote]

shouldn’t really over use that plug though, it can really mess a good mix up. i love it, its easily my fav plug ask (howard and egg) but it can do damage. i’ve been using it since way before Nomad started making it.

Oh and i used to own the hardware version hehehe want to get another one again.[/quote]

yeah dont over do it because it mess things up if you do!

[quote]gofunk (05/10/2010)[hr]Dear Sonic

As you may or may not have seen, there is a very large topic in the tut request section about a long awaited trance tut. Chris A did say he was going to do one but no update has been given despite loads and loads of member asking.

In addition we have made a topic in the subscriber section asking for an update which members are supporting. However the topic is being ignored despite your main page say post in that forum for a fast response from tutors

There are a number of there tuts we have been promised which we have seen no sign of such as music theory part 2 & synthesis.

I’ve done my best to help on the trance front by providing a couple of tuts for free to members but that is not why I subscribe.

As none of the other topics have been given a reply I will ask again. PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE ON THE ABOVE.

I am starting to feel like I’m paying good money for very little, it wouldn’t be so bad if we got a reply at least.

I dont want to cancel but there is no reason why I should pay for a free forum.

Please give up an update on all the above without delay.

Kind Regards

Wayne Simpson

(This will also be forwarded to customer service’s email)[/quote]

Hi guys we do have plans to do a trance course, but we also have plans to do many other courses which we are currently working on - it also goes without saying that all of these things take time.

we have to prioritise how we put them all out, and we currently already have a trance course on the site which shows all the basics of making a trance track.

again it is a balancing act with providing the existing users with new material they want, and doing material that is going to bring in new customers to the site.

so in summary - there will be a trance course, our plans are for it to be done in logic - but it will take some time to get this particular course ready and until then we have plenty of other material to come!

• as for being ignored, gofunk you only posted this up in the subscriber forum at the weekend - to which it has now been replied to, and i only received a message to the customerservice department this morning