Sennheiser hd 650

Yesterday I bought a HD 650 and i just have to say that i never had better headphones in my life.

The sound is just great! very clear and deep,

I been using them for music production and i already can hear difference in quality of my beats. :slight_smile:

[quote]swier (09/08/2011)[hr]Yesterday I bought a HD 650 and i just have to say that i never had better headphones in my life.

I been using them for music production and i already can hear difference in quality of my beats. :)[/quote]

Aaaaaarrrggh I want a pair!!! :w00t:

What really annoys me is that when I finally got me my cans for Music Production I had a choice between the Beats by Dre Studio’s and HD650’s… Chose the Beats and it is a decision I regret more than anything else… :frowning:

Cherish your new cans bro! They deserve your love cries

[quote]swier (09/08/2011)[hr]Yesterday I bought a HD 650 and i just have to say that i never had better headphones in my life.

I been using them for music production and i already can hear difference in quality of my beats. :)[/quote]

Congrats for sure man, those are some nice headphones. When I was deciding which to get I ordered and kept for a month the senn 650, AKG K701 and K240, and Audio Technica ATH-M50. After breaking them all in about 300 hours I ended up keeping the K701 and the ATH-M50 and sending the others back. I liked the 650 but there was something about using the K701 for highs and some mids and the M50 for low end stuff that really seemed to sound right to me. Even though I only planned on keeping one set I was blown away by how good the M50s were for only $129 so I kept the two.

[quote]jwalley08 (10/08/2011)[hr][quote]swier (09/08/2011)[hr]Yesterday I bought a HD 650 and i just have to say that i never had better headphones in my life.

Congrats for sure man, those are some nice headphones. When I was deciding which to get I ordered and kept for a month the senn 650, AKG K701 and K240, and Audio Technica ATH-M50. After breaking them all in about 300 hours I ended up keeping the K701 and the ATH-M50 and sending the others back. I liked the 650 but there was something about using the K701 for highs and some mids and the M50 for low end stuff that really seemed to sound right to me. Even though I only planned on keeping one set I was blown away by how good the M50s were for only $129 so I kept the two.[/quote]

i believe that is a personal matter of taste what headphones are right for listener, i accually support local music store, and they recommended me HD 650.

There are many great headphones out there on market. and HD 650 is one of them

[quote]i believe that is a personal matter of taste what headphones are right for listener, i accually support local music store, and they recommended me HD 650.

There are many great headphones out there on market. and HD 650 is one of them[/quote]

That would be why I started out with “Congrats for sure man, those are some nice headphones.” :wink:

I was merely adding my opinion in the others. Never once dissed the 650 because there’s no need to.