Session Timeout

Does anyone else have a problem with the site “timing-out?” Specifically, if I step away from a training video (or even the forums) for more than 5 or 6 minutes, I am automatically logged out.

Generally, I use Chrome for browsing this site, but it’s happened to me with Firefox as well.

[quote]kuanes (01/09/2011)[hr]Does anyone else have a problem with the site “timing-out?” Specifically, if I step away from a training video (or even the forums) for more than 5 or 6 minutes, I am automatically logged out.

Generally, I use Chrome for browsing this site, but it’s happened to me with Firefox as well.[/quote]

session time is set to an hour so you shouldn’t experience this problem.

the only other time this might happen is if someone else is logging into your account elsewhere or you are using multiple browsers to navigate the site.

Not really using other browsers to navigate the site (other than experimenting). The other thing I notice is that when I log in on the main page (sonicacademy.com) and then go to the forums, I am “logged out.”

[quote]kuanes (04/09/2011)[hr]Not really using other browsers to navigate the site (other than experimenting). The other thing I notice is that when I log in on the main page (sonicacademy.com) and then go to the forums, I am “logged out.”[/quote]

sounds like a session cookie problem -

try emptying your browser cache and cookie history.

maybe you’ve got some high security setup on what cookies are accepted and used?