Seven Simple Steps For Getting More Listeners & Followers on Soundcloud

Probably obvious to most here but I am sure some people will find it usefull :slight_smile:

[url]http://www.beantownboogiedown.com/beantown-boogie-down-beat-bo/2010/8/12/seven-simple-steps-for-getting-more-listeners-followers-on-s.html[/url]

Definitely agree about the paid account. I started shelling out the 9 euros a month, instant boost. I can post to tons of groups, have as many downloads as possible. Plus, when you’re browsing people, I think that having that little star next to your name gives a slight amount of credibility.

Yah getting the paid account is worth it in my opinion just so that when you make an edit to a track you post, you don’t have to delete the old one with views & comments.

nice, i have a soundcloud account but its mostly traktor live tracks…

if anyone wants to gander i don’t think they’re that bad for live recordings considering how the effects chain break up EQ’s tremendously.

[url]http://soundcloud.com/benne[/url] im a noob, nero’s recluse, and the pretty lights ones are probably the best.

it’s too bad my laptop died on my first track production of ableton just a few days ago, no sound output, airport, or backlight on my macbook pro

Well I had a free account when I started and now got a lite account and wow what a difference probably upgrade in 6 months or so when I make some more depressing techno :stuck_out_tongue:

Giving out love gets more love in return.

And I really do mean that :slight_smile:

So, make sensible, relevant and interesting comments! And don’t expect a comment in return, don’t get frustrated if it doesn’t happen but do be happy when it does.

[quote]jonsloan (25/01/2011)[hr]Giving out love gets more love in return.

And I really do mean that :slight_smile:

So, make sensible, relevant and interesting comments! And don’t expect a comment in return, don’t get frustrated if it doesn’t happen but do be happy when it does.[/quote]

You got S/C in nutshell - - I now must spend probably 4 hours a week listening and commenting - and made a good friend and getting a little more recognition - just takes time and alot of patience

I see stu braybrooke commented 12th aug :slight_smile: