SHM FM vid

just watched the SHM video from future music. first time ive watched it since the day i bought the mag them months ago. on this second viewing…

i still thought…

oh what a bunch of (0(k$

3 Bastards

hahaha yes

THIS IS WHY WE OWN THIS SH*T

to be fair though if anyone of us made money like they did and had kids wanting to be us like they do we’d all be arrogant pricks too. You’re lying to yourself if you think different, i honestly don’t think many people can handle the slight amount of ‘fame’ they have.

but what about the other guys in the FM vids? they all (pretty much all) seem cool people… and can handle their fame and success… D.Ramirez anyone… very successful and a top bloke. benny bennasi… freemasons… tommy d… stonebridge… matti schwartz… come across as great guys

[quote]jpgetty2win (22/03/2011)[hr]but what about the other guys in the FM vids? they all (pretty much all) seem cool people… and can handle their fame and success… D.Ramirez anyone… very successful and a top bloke. benny bennasi… freemasons… tommy d… stonebridge… matti schwartz… come across as great guys[/quote]

+1

I for one know i’d be no different to how I am now, it’s just not in my nature to be arrogent, i’ve always been really humble.

The thing is fame/money/power are all things that can change you. The one thing that pisses me off about the SHM is their supposedly super amazing master chain that they wont tell anyone about. Its like there so worried about people knowing this, but why? Also it makes me believe they feel alot of their success is based on this chain. Also its not just in this vid, on the laidback luke forums there was a discussion about it and LL wouldnt tell his fans etc anything but just made vague comments.

Surely were all here to help each other? I wonder where the SHM would be if no1 had ever helped them with anything computer music wise…

[quote]jpgetty2win (22/03/2011)[hr]but what about the other guys in the FM vids? they all (pretty much all) seem cool people… and can handle their fame and success… D.Ramirez anyone… very successful and a top bloke. benny bennasi… freemasons… tommy d… stonebridge… matti schwartz… come across as great guys[/quote]

well actually i think steve angello in his FM video before the SHM one seemed like a really decent bloke so maybe the combined egos that are trying to out play each other come across as arrogant.

Not that theres any actual proof - but the general concensus amongst people that I have seen around the net (and its not scientific - so its just hearsay & basically my POV…) - is that he was vague & seemed reluctant to divulge any tips.

He seemed alright - but you could hardly call him endearing from that 1st vid. I dont think that he came over as being especially friendly or anything.

[quote]Roben (23/03/2011)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (22/03/2011)[hr]but what about the other guys in the FM vids? they all (pretty much all) seem cool people… and can handle their fame and success… D.Ramirez anyone… very successful and a top bloke. benny bennasi… freemasons… tommy d… stonebridge… matti schwartz… come across as great guys[/quote]

+1

I for one know i’d be no different to how I am now, it’s just not in my nature to be arrogent, i’ve always been really humble.[/quote]

Fu$k off mate :slight_smile: seriously… you completely changed the second phil put you on the user council posting **** out being on the ‘secret council’ :stuck_out_tongue: so i can only imaging you with the fame of SHM or Deadmau5, Not saying its a bad thing just how people react to being ‘famous’.

[quote]jjdejong0 (23/03/2011)[hr]The thing is fame/money/power are all things that can change you. The one thing that pisses me off about the SHM is their supposedly super amazing master chain that they wont tell anyone about. Its like there so worried about people knowing this, but why? Also it makes me believe they feel alot of their success is based on this chain. Also its not just in this vid, on the laidback luke forums there was a discussion about it and LL wouldnt tell his fans etc anything but just made vague comments.

Surely were all here to help each other? I wonder where the SHM would be if no1 had ever helped them with anything computer music wise…[/quote]

The super amazing master chain is a piss take that keeps people talking about them.

[quote]ICN (23/03/2011)[hr]Not that theres any actual proof - but the general concensus amongst people that I have seen around the net (and its not scientific - so its just hearsay & basically my POV…) - is that he was vague & seemed reluctant to divulge any tips.

He seemed alright - but you could hardly call him endearing from that 1st vid. I dont think that he came over as being especially friendly or anything.[/quote]

you’re not really expecting anyone that makes money out of music to give away all their secrets for a few hundred pounds are you ? if you bought the magazine he gave away samples and midi for the track he’s working on in the 4 videos.

Seemed to me that in general people enjoyed the videos original made by Steve Angello and then when he become part of a well known act people call him an arrogant c@nt. I just think people are reading to much into the videos and things they say.

I now know why Jon is shooting from the hip… End of discussion :smiley: :cool:

Jon and steve, sitting in a tree, K. I. S…

Lol u get the picture :wink:

All I learnt from that video is the the SHM are three guys that sit round a laptop while one of them fux about a bit with a sample, then they get some one else to do some stuff and Ingrosso waves his hand back and forth in a ‘ah yeah’ kinda motion.

I want Ingrosso’s job - I think I would be good at that :slight_smile:

Which one of them gets the chickens? I want that role :wink:

[quote]Jon_fisher (22/03/2011)[hr]to be fair though if anyone of us made money like they did and had kids wanting to be us like they do we’d all be arrogant pricks too. You’re lying to yourself if you think different, i honestly don’t think many people can handle the slight amount of ‘fame’ they have.

[/quote]

thank you jon