Should i feel bad for using premade samples?

its the end result that counts imo, i’m not gonna get all anal about this and say i never use loops or samples.

i would say is why spend hours making a loop that you already have sitting there or spend time messing something up if it sits perfectly out of the box, to many people get concerned over being “original” that they forget about the main thing.

[quote]jon_fisher (10/04/2010)[hr]its the end result that counts imo, i’m not gonna get all anal about this and say i never use loops or samples.

i would say is why spend hours making a loop that you already have sitting there or spend time messing something up if it sits perfectly out of the box, to many people get concerned over being “original” that they forget about the main thing.[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head.

[quote]jon_fisher (10/04/2010)[hr]its the end result that counts imo, i’m not gonna get all anal about this and say i never use loops or samples.

i would say is why spend hours making a loop that you already have sitting there or spend time messing something up if it sits perfectly out of the box, too many people get concerned over being “original” that they forget about the main thing.[/quote]

of course it counts the ending result of your track . but did you ever thought what makes a great remixer?.

you could lay down an already perfect loop or sample in your track . but what makes the difference it is the detail that you put when you edit that loop. and make it sound even better than the original.

what i mean is that of course a sample can sound great in your track , but putting effort on editing your loop it will make your learn more about sound editing . and make your track stand out from all the rest of them .

[quote]alinenunez (11/04/2010)[hr]

you could lay down an already perfect loop or sample in your track . but what makes the difference it is the detail that you put when you edit that loop. and make it sound even better than the original.

what i mean is that of course a sample can sound great in your track , but putting effort on editing your loop it will make your learn more about sound editing . and make your track stand out from all the rest of them .[/quote]

definitely,just look at guys like daft punk,prodigy,chemical brothers,and everyone people ask to see htsl’s on.