Sidechaining - the next level

[quote]TheAnt (28/09/2011)[hr][quote]gavisthename (28/09/2011)[hr]Is it possible to sidechain a parametric eq? Then you could duck very precise eq cuts when the signal feeds in! That would be well nifty![/quote]

You could just automate it. Stick your eq on your channel and draw in the frequency cut and return.[/quote]

Yeah but I’m fat and lazy and want a plugin to do it for me!

If you draw it in the clip, you only need to draw it once.

Vengeance has a compressor that does this specifically. D. Ramirez was giving it all sorts of praise.

[quote]stylz (29/09/2011)[hr]Vengeance has a compressor that does this specifically. D. Ramirez was giving it all sorts of praise.[/quote]

I did a search … and the multiband sidechain plugin that they offer splits the sound into 2 bands, not very multiband really.

[quote]TheAnt (28/09/2011)[hr]If you draw it in the clip, you only need to draw it once.[/quote]

Yeah but if you want a different range to be effected on each track, that’s a lot of drawing! :crying:

[quote]gavisthename (29/09/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (28/09/2011)[hr]If you draw it in the clip, you only need to draw it once.[/quote]

Yeah but if you want a different range to be effected on each track, that’s a lot of drawing! :crying:[/quote]

Lazy git ;)