Sinitta' New Talent Website - attinis.com

its live and active. i think its got potential for us talent without representation. What do you think?

I think that the only contribution you’ve made to this forum so far has been spam.

Wonder why that is… spambot. :cool:

[quote]princesspop (07/07/2011)[hr]its live and active. i think its got potential for us talent without representation. What do you think?[/quote]

I am proud to say Don’t Care :smiley:

No offense,

But I just looked at that site and it’s crap.

Reminds me of those modeling scam companies that prey on insecure young women and promise them the world but only deliver financial ruin.

@jbach - wonder if thats where she got the idea? LOL

[quote]jbachjr78 (07/07/2011)[hr]

Reminds me of those modeling scam companies that prey on insecure young women and promise them the world but only deliver financial ruin.[/quote]

Damn don’t give my secret business plan away

@ ICN : Probably

@ Slender: I said insecure women, not young men. You’re still safe. LOL

[quote]slender (07/07/2011)[hr][quote]princesspop (07/07/2011)[hr]its live and active. i think its got potential for us talent without representation. What do you think?[/quote]

I am proud to say Don’t Care :D[/quote]

+1

[quote]alinenunez (08/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (07/07/2011)[hr][quote]princesspop (07/07/2011)[hr]its live and active. i think its got potential for us talent without representation. What do you think?[/quote]

I am proud to say Don’t Care :D[/quote]

+1[/quote]

Damn we were all having a bet you were going to be the first to sign up :D:P:D:hehe:

lol. talented people WANT representation… not the other way around.

sounds like BS to me. :wink:

[quote]UnitedVision (08/07/2011)[hr]lol. talented people WANT representation… not the other way around.

sounds like BS to me. ;)[/quote]

And I thought you and your bro would be the second lot to sign up - I mean the world can never get enough brother acts :smiley:

Well… if it doesnt work out as brothers

Ye could always get rid of your “Little Phatties” and try as a Sister act? :wink: :hehe: :cool: :cool:

yes !!!

Beotch, change your name to princess poop!!

:w00t::P;):hehe:

[quote]jbachjr78 (09/07/2011)[hr]Beotch, change your name to princess poop!!

:w00t::P;):hehe:[/quote]

I’m not honestly kidding - I looked at her name quickly 2minutes ago & thought that it said Princess Poop… Mad :slight_smile: