Site & android = not awesome

Im having trouble viewing videos as well as seeing scroll bars for courses while im on my android phone.

If you guys want any more info please hit me up!

Yeah cmon SA give us android os and apple osx compatability for us with smartphones i mean think about it with some common sense what do you think more people have, an iphone or a samsung galaxy s or an ipad…

windows mobile too please

Get an Iphone :wink:

[quote]Roben (08/04/2011)[hr]Get an Iphone :wink:

[/quote]

never! windows mobile all the way, the only apple products I have are a ipod and iHiFi which is the biz

Its booooooming!

[quote]BrentSummers (07/04/2011)[hr]Im having trouble viewing videos as well as seeing scroll bars for courses while im on my android phone.

If you guys want any more info please hit me up!

[/quote]

will look at implementing this as we continue to update the site!

Alright chaps, any news on that smartphone app?

I find time is what I lack most, so any spare time that I do have I would like to use it creating tracks. Not watching tutorials. Hey that’s the reason I signed up!

I commute to work so it would be great if I could watch the tutorials on my smartphone & then any spare time in the studio creating.

Come SA give us another good reason to keep subscribing!

I love the site & tutorials, keep up the good work!!

Belmonte

As Android phones are new technology phones we will take some time to get used to it.

[quote]belmonte (09/10/2011)[hr]Alright chaps, any news on that smartphone app?

I find time is what I lack most, so any spare time that I do have I would like to use it creating tracks. Not watching tutorials. Hey that’s the reason I signed up!

I commute to work so it would be great if I could watch the tutorials on my smartphone & then any spare time in the studio creating.

Come SA give us another good reason to keep subscribing!

I love the site & tutorials, keep up the good work!!

Belmonte[/quote]

its definitely something we will be looking at - we have a lot of stuff in the works right now - exciting!

Great, look forward to it!! Thanks